The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

welcome back YoshiKong!

are you also going back to PidgiWiki as well?

well, it's been a while since i've been active here. i've basically had my hands full with school since its my final year and apparently you have to have no life if you want to do well.
i've got holidays for two weeks now though, so maybe i'll be around a bit more before i have to disappear again

GBAToad said:
is it australians return to marioboards week, because i am liking this

sure seems like it lol

Baby Luigi said:
welcome back YoshiKong!

are you also going back to PidgiWiki as well?
Hey there. Not at the moment, but I'm still interested in contributing and helping to fund that website. I would need to remind myself of where to source the press releases and the artwork again.

GalacticPetey said:
How about Zafum? If anyone remembers who that is.

Isn't he the guy who always opposed the Featured Image nominations?

I feel for ya man

I joined later than you, so I never got an opportunity to vote in Featured Polls, but voting in Featured Images was the sole reason I joined the wiki in the first place 8)

So June has brought everyone back. Let's make sure July doesn't do the opposite.

Just wanted to let everyone know that starting in 2 hours, my activity will start to fade and flicker, and I'll be dropped off the face of the Earth completely starting on Saturday and I'll return late on Sunday. No, I'm not leaving forever.

By this, I mean my connection will be so weak, I won't manage to load anything on Safari. Will probably be on iMessage (who other than one person has this, though) and Skype if you need me for anything. Possibly Twitter. Who knows.

will you still contribute to the poll commitee?

Grim said:
So June has brought everyone back. Let's make sure July doesn't do the opposite.
Kanan Matsuura said:
Just wanted to let everyone know that starting in 2 hours, my activity will start to fade and flicker, and I'll be dropped off the face of the Earth completely starting on Saturday and Sunday.

By this, I mean my connection will be so weak, I won't manage to load anything on Safari. Will probably be on iMessage (who other than one person has this, though) and Skype if you need me for anything. Possibly Twitter. Who knows.
it's already starting :(

cya around star

Back