The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Well, as you can see, I have come back to this place. I hope to be on here more often and chat it up with old friends of mine on here.
It's good to be back and see everyone again. :)

Magikrazy said:
im back from florida but now my phone is broken and refuses to turn on

I know that broken phone feeling...

NintendoQueen said:
Well, as you can see, I have come back to this place. I hope to be on here more often and chat it up with old friends of mine on here.

...and welcome back, NintendoQueen.

NintendoQueen said:
Oh hey. Welcome back. Long time no see it's been a long time. I'm firekirby/fireeevee.

Anyway on another note I'm back as well after a 2 month absence.

NintendoQueen said:

welcome back miss, hope you stick around awhile.

Im going away for an hour, then I'll post here some more.

Dr. Greg Forbes said:

Uh, you do realize that this thread isn't for "ok ill be back in a few minutes" posts, right? If you read the rest of the thread, you'll see that this thread is for announcing long-term leavings, not "im going away for an hour" posts like that.

Bob Eubanks said:
Dr. Greg Forbes said:

Uh, you do realize that this thread isn't for "ok ill be back in a few minutes" posts, right? If you read the rest of the thread, you'll see that this thread is for announcing long-term leavings, not "im going away for an hour" posts like that.

wait this isnt a blog?

fucking hell

Hello all. It's been almost two years, but I've been very well during that time. I'm in Europe at the moment to see friends and family. At the moment I am staying with Yoshi876 in England. And through him I've discovered a strong interest to give attention to, and be involved in the wiki again. I've decided to slowly bring some unfinished projects towards completion. I'm excited and interested to rejoin the admin team, though I will formally request it towards the end of this year once I am back in Australia.

Please message me here in the forums if you would like to chat, I would love to re-establish old connections here.

YoshiKong said:
Hello all. It's been almost two years, but I've been very well during that time. I'm in Europe at the moment to see friends and family. At the moment I am staying with Yoshi876 in England. And through him I've discovered a strong interest to give attention to, and be involved in the wiki again. I've decided to slowly bring some unfinished projects towards completion. I'm excited and interested to rejoin the admin team, though I will formally request it towards the end of this year once I am back in Australia.

Please message me here in the forums if you would like to chat, I would love to re-establish old connections here.

welcome home.

is it just me or does this not feel like it was two years ago?

feels like i just talked to you yesterday

welcome back man

YoshiKong said:

damn it has been a long time
welcome back yoshikong

NintendoQueen said:
Welcome back.

Scorpion said:
Anyway on another note I'm back as well after a 2 month absence.
Welcome back to you too.

YoshiKong said:

Wow, two years? Has it really been that long? Welcome back, YoshiKong.

It's... me...
I don't know if I should come again, to be honest it's making me nervous.

HAPPY ZERO TIME DILEMMA DAY EVERYONE (like I promised GBA, even though he's going on holiday) <3

is it australians return to marioboards week, because i am liking this

Chiflis von Nokonoko said:
It's... me...
I don't know if I should come again, to be honest it's making me nervous.
oh my GOD it's you hello hello!!!

welcome back!

welcome back to the clusterfuck of users who tumbled in at once!! it's good to have you back

YoshiKong said:

ah i never talked to you myself but ive always heard how much people like you and appreciate you and with that, i welcome you back on that note, its always nice to have a positive influence in the community, enjoy your stay.

YoshiKong said:

I believe that this counts as evidence that if required I will bring retired users out of retirement, provided I have previous connections with them.

Back