The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

LN1 said:
Beat Fire Red's Elite Four rematches with my No Evolutions team.
wrong thread?

i07EADX.png

I have to go now, my planet needs me

Billy The Kitten said:
well last time i posted one persons theme was chiaki nanami

and now that im back another persons theme is chiaki nanami

General Neptune said:
Glitchy said:
General Neptune said:
Billy The Kitten said:
well last time i posted one persons theme was chiaki nanami

and now that im back another persons theme is chiaki nanami
same guy probably

pi is the only person who's ever used that theme

i think

didn't fanta have it for a while?

oh god did i think fanta was pi for a while?

Only just saw these but lol

Hey everyone,

I've decided it's time for me to leave. The past month slapped me in the face with the realisation that I'm not gonna get anywhere in my life if I don't stop wasting it and actually start doing something. After looking at how I prioritise my time, this and other websites take up a huge portion that I can't maintain with everything else.

I've started making some positive changes already. For instance, over the past month I joined a Gym (been going about once a week but should be going more), started eating better (though it was partially because I became lactose intolerant), started drawing again and started working on personal game projects (that I'll hopefully finish and publish). It's going well but it's intense. I just hope I don't wuss out / procrastinate / give up on them like I do everything else.

It's been a fun 3-or-so years here so thanks everyone for making me feel welcome in that time (even though I haven't always been the best person.) I wish you all the best. I may still pop in for Awards Mafia but we'll see what happens.

If you ever want to chat, the best place is probably Twitter. Let me know if you ever come to Melb (and you're 18+) so we can go raid all the gaming bars lol. 8)

That's about it. Have a great future everyone!

- Fanta / Rachel

Bye Fanta. Hope you visit here sporadically again, we'll miss you.

Bye Fanta, good luck with everything!

GBAToad said:
i said this a while ago to a few people but i've decided to finally take an extended break from here to sort some stuff out. how long i'll be gone for remains to be seen, but i will be back, eventually.

See ya later :ashley:
Baby Luigi said:
see you gab toad
Chiaki Nanami said:
;_;

(see you later, good luck in sorting out your issues)
Dr. Alphys said:
Magikrazy said:
You were my favorite Toad with a game for a head.

Bye, GBAToad.
Boaty McBoatface said:
See ya soon man. Whenever I let you out of the box next
Kirstie Maldonado said:
NO NOT T H E B A B Y WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITHOUT T H E B A B Y?!?!???!?!?!

Good luck, man, I hope you get things sorted out and come back to us asap <3
Nozomi Toujou said:
wish you luck gba
Midna said:
sleep tight gbatoad
General Neptune said:
thanks for letting me play games on your forehead

you'll be missed
:') you guys are so lovely, I want y'all to know that I'm extremely grateful for your support.

It's been almost two weeks and I thought I'd just drop by to give an update on my situation since I'm in a much better place than I was before: my stress and anxiety levels about a lot of things (not having a job, enduring multiple long days at uni, having to go through what was basically a whole reevaluation of my lifestyle) have mostly gone down. I finally got a casual job so I'm hopefully no longer going to be stressing about money, I've been spending the time that I'd usually spend on here actually catching up and getting ahead of assessments, and I've started to make choices about how I live that will infinitely benefit myself in the long run. Socially, I'm still a wreck, but that's slowly starting to change.

My second term at uni is still young, and my whole holidays will be occupied with an overseas trip (that has also been a source of constant stress since I learned I would be going), so I don't feel right with coming back fully until I'm confident I can once again balance my commitments here with my uni commitments, which will likely be three or four months down the track. It's actually very hard to resist dropping by because you're all such wonderful people, but I think that'll become a little easier now I've offered some closure to this situation.

Regardless, I wish you all the best over the next few months. I look forward to being able to shitpost and mafia here again when I can.

also while I'm here, welcome back, shadowshy
and it's sad to see one of the only other ZE fans and all-around awesome aussies leave here while i was gone, and if you're reading this then I wish you good luck Fanta ;-;

:ashley:

Hi GBA, Good to know you're doing good for now :)

Also, I'm going away to North Conway on May 5-7, and since I won't have my computer and also I'll be busy, I won't be on here, like, at all.

gbatoad, i'm very glad to hear things are going smoothly for you. i hope things get better for you, and promise you drop back here at least once, ok?

Mettaton said:
My internet's back <3

ah lack of internet sucks

i think at this point, internet has become a basic commodity

Back