thanks for reminding me where blocky was banjo

are you fucking serious

yes

I forgot where blocky went

and banjo said he was in japan

there you go

you were going to shoot me

*Roy sprints away from Freakworld.

Since school started a couple weeks ago, my activity is going to decrease quite a bit because of all the homework to do, and the lessons to revise.

Remilia Scarlet said:
Since school started a couple weeks ago, my activity is going to decrease quite a bit because of all the homework to do, and the lessons to revise.

aw

goodbye then!

horses tbh said:
Remilia Scarlet said:

aw

goodbye then!

I said decrease, not disappear. I'll try being here on weekends or less busy days.

Well hello there.

Tis' been a while. My last post here was...october. And i haven't been even slightly active since the summer.

But i plan on being more active around here again. I've missed this place. Whether that'll ring true, i don't know. I could prove to be a liar in a week.

But either way, hello my friends. I shall try to remember as many of you as i can.

ayy rocker

daily reminder that youre on the same page of users registered by date that quizmo and me are on!

I shouldn't be going here on MarioWiki and wasting my already worthless needlessly privileged life. That time is better off cutting open my skin and watching my flesh rot while someone is kicking. Because I'm 20 years old and not working or driving or doing anything and I have a roof and a bed and the internet and the computer and video games. You've already suggested us to get a job to help alleviate my dad's financial burden, but guess what, we haven't done anything ever since that. Lazy spoiled parasites like me deserve to suffer a bit just like less unfortunate people. I've already cut myself with scissors but I don't think that's not enough. My skin needs scars. My bones need to be broken. My face needs to be disfigured. I should be in prison.

I'm a lonely lazy incompetent loser who has no friends in either real life or MarioWiki with a mental disorder and an obsession with Mario to boot. Who wants that? Seriously. Even my dad thinks that. I just use my mental disorder as an excuse to not do anything. That's pathetic. Why am I even here?

Farewell. Make sure the door hits me on the way out.

Back