The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Going to Japan for ten days, so my appearances here will be spotty and at weird times

turning japanese I think I'm turning japanese I really [don't] think so

Bartz Klauser said:
Going to Japan for ten days, so my appearances here will be spotty and at weird times
BLOCKY'S GONE NO MORE MODS EVERYONE GO WILD

just to clear up any confusion: no, i am not back for good. like i said in my leaving post, i will drop in once or twice a year, at least for the awards ceremony and the chistmas holidays

apart from that, i won't be here

reasons for my retirement involve being too busy (if you didn't know, i've signed on for a last minute univesity course for the next four years) and my inability to get along with certain users on this forum (won't be naming fingers or pointing names)

there are other reasons but i will not share them, as i fear they will be too offensive to post (so don't ask)

i expect that i'll be here from the 26th till new years eve, and then you won't see me until august for the awards ceremony

i'll be around for the mafias, the guessing games, and the ceremony itself

afterwards, however, i will be leaving once again

so yeah, that's what's happening with me, hope you can understand why

Be sure to take photos and put some here, Blocky.

I might reduce my activeness on the forums drastically. Originally, I was to leave the community as a whole over a month ago, but I'm a PC member, see the pink stars, so I need to defend that title. Oh, and I never log out of my accounts as a sign of respect.

Leaving to go down to the beach for ten days starting tomorrow, I'll have internet on my phone this time around but it's slow, probably won't have good service and eats through my credit so I won't be on too much, if at all. Maybe I'll jump on if I can't get to sleep or if I feel like saying happy new year.

I'm off.

Back