The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Tooru Oikawa said:
Ok on the uk news you may have heard about a uni residence which went on fire
I lived on the fourth floor of that building
I have nothing at the moment and can only get on the Internet through my mums phone I am using as I don't have my own
Don't expect me to be around at all for weeks, and I doubt I will get a shroom section done next month
It's horrible and I am in a depressed state and I am hoping everything goes back to normal asap as at the moment I am just focusing on not falling behind in classes, which is hard as my laptop and notes have gone as well

i haven't seen anything about it on the news but that sounds dreadful, sorry to hear about that

Greg Universe said:
Tooru Oikawa said:
Ok on the uk news you may have heard about a uni residence which went on fire
I lived on the fourth floor of that building
I have nothing at the moment and can only get on the Internet through my mums phone I am using as I don't have my own
Don't expect me to be around at all for weeks, and I doubt I will get a shroom section done next month
It's horrible and I am in a depressed state and I am hoping everything goes back to normal asap as at the moment I am just focusing on not falling behind in classes, which is hard as my laptop and notes have gone as well

i haven't seen anything about it on the news but that sounds dreadful, sorry to hear about that
here you go mcd

thats horrible to hear btw, hope everything gets better

Wow, Lily. That's really horrible, I'm so sorry. I'm glad you weren't harmed, though.

It really sucks that you lost everything like that, I can't imagine how that must feel. I hope things improve soon.

Ok little update on my situation
i was re-accomodated right away and am now in a studio apartment, I also loaned a reliable laptop from the uni
However, don't expect me to be around soon, I still have a lot on and while things are slowly getting better its still a hard time, as by the sounds of things most the stuff on my floor will mostly be affected by smoke and water damage, but idk, i will see soon enough

Thanks for the welcome back posts guys! I do admit when I was a newbie here, I was kind of immature, but that's changed.
Once again, I'll only be active once every few days.

Schoolwork's been piling up for me recently and I feel that I need to take a break from the forums/internet in general to focus on it. As such, I certainly won't be able to do much for 'Shroom Mafia until I can commit time to playing, and I have sent out reminders for the 'Shroom's Mario Maker contest so please be sure to submit your levels ASAP so they can be judged next weekend.

other than that, see yas :luigi:

edit: wow that was actually much less stress than what i thought it'd be
back for now

I know I haven't been around much recently, but that's because hanging with my bf. The reason, I'm going to Florida for two weeks on Monday, and I'm not going to be accessing the internet.

yeah so i dont really know what happened, i just havent been active lately
i dont think i will be in the near future

watch me go back to normal by tomorrow

I will be less active due to a play i have coming up in Theater, and i wpn't be online next saturday and sunday due to a quincènièra (Sometimes i have trpuble spelling worlds like that) one my cousins in Houston is having, so i'll be out of town.

Hutama said:
yeah so i dont really know what happened, i just havent been active lately
i dont think i will be in the near future

watch me go back to normal by tomorrow
icicle no ;-;

I haven't been active very much recently. It's because I've been devoting a huge chunk of my time to the play I'm in right now. Between that and my intense school work, I've had little time for this site. We just had our first show and I've got two more. One tonight, and one tomorrow night.

I would say I'd be back on Sunday, but I'm using that day to sleep. Maybe I'll be back on Monday.

Hey guys! I would like to sincerely apologize that I disappeared like a week or two ago and haven't shown my mug on either the forums or IRC. The end of the school quarter is approaching (on Tuesday) so last-minute homework has piled up and I have been clearing away as much as possible, and now basketball season is in full swing and the majority of my time has been sucked up by those two things, and I haven't had much time to invest here or on IRC, and I've been trying like mad to dedicate as much time as possible to homework so I've intentionally been trying to refrain myself from being on here.

Once the end of the quarter rolls around on Tuesday, you should start to see me a bit more, although basketball season will become prominent so I won't be as fully active as I was before. I just wanted to give you guys an update.

Also, 7 PMs, jesus guys ;-;

Back