The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

>zae is back too

i guess because you and me

we're like brothers

only closer

lZPI557.gif

Puddin said:
Puddin said:
usually i'm against announcing leaving but i don't plan on coming back. i've slept on this every night for weeks and i've made my decision. knowing me i'll probably end up coming back or at least popping in to say hi once in a while.

whoever is the founder of #puddinchat on darkmyst can go ahead and deregister it.

if you still want to keep in touch with me i'm on aim, skype, and stream. my username is mintytoucan on all those platforms. oh and dragonfreak or anyone else who uses minus world and mfgg can contact me on #mfggirc @ irc.oftc.net

sayonara.
I'M BACK
welcome home puddin :blooper:

[me=Packy]zips through the air[/me]

MEEP

Howdy everyone! <33 I am so, so sorry for being gone for pretty much the entire month. This November has been more wonky than I thought and I was not prepared for how much I had to balance on my plate. Homework became a tower (I had end of the quarter stuff a few weeks ago which was hell trying to finish, thankfully my workload has subsided a bit aside from GULP POETRY GULP), basketball season has become prominent, I am currently dealing with some personal issues here and there (family-wise and financial-wise), and the lack of a laptop that's able to access the forums has finally killed me immensely. I am also currently sick for the first time in almost a full year so that's naturally fun as always!

I would like to sincerely apologize to both the 'Shroom and the Poll Committee for being basically non-existent this month, for not being around for issue 104 at all, and for not doing anything for the PC in a long while. I cannot thank my Shroom friends and Poll Committee friends enough for picking up for my inexcusable and irresponsible sudden absence, I am so sorry that I did not let any of you know. You guys are the best though, thank you :'). I will ensure that it will not happen again.

post conflict: god dammit anton and pi ;-;

But Pi I'm on mobile and also I'm going to be on an 8-hour car ride sometime today which means you'll HAVE TO WAIT TILL MONDAY MWAHAHAHAHA O3O

Chloe Beale said:
[me=Packy]zips through the air[/me]

MEEP

Howdy everyone! <33 I am so, so sorry for being gone for pretty much the entire month. This November has been more wonky than I thought and I was not prepared for how much I had to balance on my plate. Homework became a tower (I had end of the quarter stuff a few weeks ago which was hell trying to finish, thankfully my workload has subsided a bit aside from GULP POETRY GULP), basketball season has become prominent, I am currently dealing with some personal issues here and there (family-wise and financial-wise), and the lack of a laptop that's able to access the forums has finally killed me immensely. I am also currently sick for the first time in almost a full year so that's naturally fun as always!

I would like to sincerely apologize to both the 'Shroom and the Poll Committee for being basically non-existent this month, for not being around for issue 104 at all, and for not doing anything for the PC in a long while. I cannot thank my Shroom friends and Poll Committee friends enough for picking up for my inexcusable and irresponsible sudden absence, I am so sorry that I did not let any of you know. You guys are the best though, thank you :'). I will ensure that it will not happen again.

post conflict: god dammit anton and pi ;-;
fatty
come home

PACKY
*glomps*

PACKY YOU'RE BAAAAAACK

Woohoo, hip hip hooray

(I want to type something sarcastic, but can't think of something)

Back