The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Packy, you didn't reply to my PM. Do you hate me? ;_;

I have returned from America, alive. Btw, me and DF will probably launch our fad tomorrow

Was my third time in America, but there had been an 11 year gap since my last visit. And like all the other visits it was to Disneyland / Universal.

Parks were fun, even if loads of rides kept breaking down. I seem to remember about 7 breaking down in Magic Kingdom one day, we were on two of them. Was stuck for 20 minutes in the singing part of The Pirates of the Caribbean ride (least it wasn't Small World :P) Was also nice to go on the rollercoasters, because as a kid I didn't think they were really my thing so I stuck with the dark rides on those occasions, I loved all the ones I went on <3

Food was decent in most restaurants (but I prefer British food tbh), though the vast majority of the hotel food was pretty shit. Also, the drinking age in America sucks, I couldn't get drink any alcohol whilst there :(

Was definitely a proper family holiday though, what with me leaving my passport in a bar, us going to the wrong gate to board our plane, my mum accidentally losing her sunglasses down the toilet, my uncle's inability to get in a rubber ring, and us showing up to the return flight to be told that only 3 of us had guaranteed places. I would go back again, and there's talk that we may in about 3 years time.

oh yay y876 is back <3

I can't believe you went to disney without me, I've got family connections :-[

Bring me along next time, I can show you the world~

But can you do it in Spanish? Because some people preforming there could.

Viper26 said:
How was Universial? I heard that they are dismantling the Incredible Hulk coaster, but it'll reopen in summer.
I loved Universal, but too simulator and white screen rides.

The Hulk had been dismantled, only a small part was still visible, but I saw banners saying it was reopening in 2016.

Puddin said:
usually i'm against announcing leaving but i don't plan on coming back. i've slept on this every night for weeks and i've made my decision. knowing me i'll probably end up coming back or at least popping in to say hi once in a while.

whoever is the founder of #puddinchat on darkmyst can go ahead and deregister it.

if you still want to keep in touch with me i'm on aim, skype, and stream. my username is mintytoucan on all those platforms. oh and dragonfreak or anyone else who uses minus world and mfgg can contact me on #mfggirc @ irc.oftc.net

sayonara.
I'M BACK

Puddin said:
Puddin said:
usually i'm against announcing leaving but i don't plan on coming back. i've slept on this every night for weeks and i've made my decision. knowing me i'll probably end up coming back or at least popping in to say hi once in a while.

whoever is the founder of #puddinchat on darkmyst can go ahead and deregister it.

if you still want to keep in touch with me i'm on aim, skype, and stream. my username is mintytoucan on all those platforms. oh and dragonfreak or anyone else who uses minus world and mfgg can contact me on #mfggirc @ irc.oftc.net

sayonara.
I'M BACK
Who didn't see this coming?

Puddin said:
Puddin said:

sayonara.
I'M BACK
*HUGS YOU AND NEVER LETS YOU GO*

Zoombinis said:
Puddin said:
Puddin said:

sayonara.
I'M BACK
Who didn't see this coming?
tumbleweed.gif

i lasted longer than i expected i would though

Back