The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

President Madagascar said:
Where's Neptune, I haven't seen him post in a criminally long time.
i'm doing this and that, but i'm still here

though it's nice to know that people still worry about me when i haven't posted for a while

also nice theme, the janitor is awesome

Hoxton said:
i'm doing this and that, but i'm still here

though it's nice to know that people still worry about me when i haven't posted for a while

also nice theme, the janitor is awesome

okay then

also thanks.

so over the last two weeks i've been working night and day to make 3k mmr in dota 2

now that i've finished i can return to messing around here

Finally caught up on school stuff and such after a fantastic band trip to New York. I posted some pictures in the real-life photos thread.

To be honest, New York City was filthy but it barely had any impact on the trip. I'd love to go back, it was a dream I honestly didn't think would come so soon.

New Super Mario said:
I'm considering leaving forever.

I just don't have any time for this place anymore.....

I was just wondering the other day while I was making my basketball thread where you went since you used to post in the 2014 version >:# But I do hope you don't ultimately leave, NSM! If you do, then good luck bud.

Going to Toronto today. This wouldn't be an activity problem if I hadn't drained my cellular for the month.

I'll be back at 8-10 pm.

EDIT: back earlier than expected, ayyy

So I'm starting Work Experience tomorrow going on for two and a half weeks, don't know how busy I'll be and if that will affect my activity here but we'll see.

two and a half weeks of that + two and a half weeks vacation equals 5 weeks of no school which is pretty cool

also we have two of those, the second being 6 days longer (which is the one im doing now), so idk about you

The US has it too but it's not during school, it's voluntary, and it's not till 11th grade at least. No idea about Canada

I'll be more active for a while because it's spring break for me and I'm going nowhere.
It's only a week, but it's certainly a lot better than last year... Which was only two days (stupid Iowa schools...)

Asuna Kagurazaka said:
I'll be more active for a while because it's spring break for me and I'm going nowhere.
It's only a week, but it's certainly a lot better than last year... Which was only two days (stupid Iowa schools...)
this for me, minus tomorrow

Back