The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Doctor Walter Bishop said:
I'm leaving. I'll still drop by on occasion, but for the most part, I'll be pretty much gone. My biggest regret is that my last topic is that giant drama-whoring post.

I won't be dead as a doornail, though. If anyone wants to talk or draw my attention to a topic, PM me. Please. I will always respond. I just can't make a ritual of coming on here anymore.

I'll try to be on chat and Xephyr.

Big thank yous go out to everyone. You've taught me a lot. My biggest thanks go out to M4E for teaching me to be a little skeptical, to Packy and Kazooie for being friends in chat, and to Dippy for showing me that Soundgarden is much better than Audioslave.

Um, what else. Packy Quest was going to end with Loic being behind it all.

Farewell, guys.
wtf whyyyyyyy ;_;

it's good that you'll still be on chat and come here sometimes, but it still sucks that you're leaving

Doctor Walter Bishop said:
I'm leaving. I'll still drop by on occasion, but for the most part, I'll be pretty much gone. My biggest regret is that my last topic is that giant drama-whoring post.

I won't be dead as a doornail, though. If anyone wants to talk or draw my attention to a topic, PM me. Please. I will always respond. I just can't make a ritual of coming on here anymore.

I'll try to be on chat and Xephyr.

Big thank yous go out to everyone. You've taught me a lot. My biggest thanks go out to M4E for teaching me to be a little skeptical, to Packy and Kazooie for being friends in chat, and to Dippy for showing me that Soundgarden is much better than Audioslave.

Um, what else. Packy Quest was going to end with Loic being behind it all.

Farewell, guys.

You better kill those observers where you're going.

See you Megamario. Your shitposts were quite enjoyable to read actually. Kind of harsh of your parents though. A lot of people here have parents who don't like the marioboards for some reason.

Dinomic Duo said:
I'm sorry, everyone, but my mom found my account and is making me leave forever. Goodbye. :'(

And so the short-lived but furious adventures of Megamario15 come to an end.

Goodbye

Is this why he's banned?

Baby Luigi said:
Is this why he's banned?

Yeah, Smasher confirmed it. As much as the guy was kind of annoying, I really feel sorry for him in this case.
Meowth said:
just going to confirm that megamario's account was only banned because his mother up and asked us to remove him. as long as we don't receive similar requests from other parents/legal guardians that won't be happening again

Dinomic Duo said:
I'm sorry, everyone, but my mom found my account and is making me leave forever. Goodbye. :'(
Parents are worse stalkers than the hackers they tell you about, IMO.

I could stand you at least, MM15. You were a bit n00bish, but you didn't constantly make subtle snarks at me and think I was dumb enough to not get it (like a certain few people on this forum)

Crap, it's seriously been almost a week since my last post? Well, guess that's over now.

Back