The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

I went to a friend's house, and due to Project M and my secret life here that he cannot know about, I wasn't here for 48 hours or so.

There was also a lack of shitposting

Dinomic Duo said:
I went to a friend's house, and due to Project M and my secret life here that he cannot know about, I wasn't here for 48 hours or so.

No wonder I noticed the posting quality was much higher.

Dinomic Duo said:

you should go to your friends house more often.

Welcome back! Was it fun?

Gardevoir said:
Dinomic Duo said:

you should go to your friends house more often.
And why do you say that?

I'm leaving. I'll still drop by on occasion, but for the most part, I'll be pretty much gone. My biggest regret is that my last topic is that giant drama-whoring post.

I won't be dead as a doornail, though. If anyone wants to talk or draw my attention to a topic, PM me. Please. I will always respond. I just can't make a ritual of coming on here anymore.

I'll try to be on chat and Xephyr.

Big thank yous go out to everyone. You've taught me a lot. My biggest thanks go out to M4E for teaching me to be a little skeptical, to Packy and Kazooie for being friends in chat, and to Dippy for showing me that Soundgarden is much better than Audioslave.

Um, what else. Packy Quest was going to end with Loic being behind it all.

Farewell, guys.

BANJO MY CARDINAL YOU MUST NOT DEPART FROM THESE SACRED LANDS

WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT YOU, MY LIEGE?

But man that legitimately bummed me out in all sorts of ways. At least you'll still be around in some type of capacity, so we can continue our plan of world packination. Thank you for being a great friend, Banjo!

Boy George said:
BANJO MY CARDINAL YOU MUST NOT DEPART FROM THESE SACRED LANDS

WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT YOU, MY LIEGE?

But man that legitimately bummed me out in all sorts of ways. At least you'll still be around in some type of capacity, so we can continue our plan of world packination. Thank you for being a great friend, Banjo!

That's the beauty of it though. All you have to do is call on me, and I'll come!

You know, like at the end of the Santa Clause, where Tim Allen gives the kid a snowglobe? This is me. Giving you a snowglobe. Rub it, and I'll come back to visit.

@MK don't worry, as soon as H*R updates again, you I'll be back to talk about it with ya.

Doctor Walter Bishop said:
I'm leaving. I'll still drop by on occasion, but for the most part, I'll be pretty much gone. My biggest regret is that my last topic is that giant drama-whoring post.

I won't be dead as a doornail, though. If anyone wants to talk or draw my attention to a topic, PM me. Please. I will always respond. I just can't make a ritual of coming on here anymore.

I'll try to be on chat and Xephyr.

Big thank yous go out to everyone. You've taught me a lot. My biggest thanks go out to M4E for teaching me to be a little skeptical, to Packy and Kazooie for being friends in chat, and to Dippy for showing me that Soundgarden is much better than Audioslave.

Um, what else. Packy Quest was going to end with Loic being behind it all.

Farewell, guys.
tumblr_m6p97eYrcg1rqg00io3_500.gif

"You don't mean that. You can't leave."

you'll always have a place in our hearts, banjo. i'll be sitting in this thread, waiting for you to return, even if you don't.

@MK don't worry, as soon as H*R updates again, you I'll be back to talk about it with ya.
Good because I don't think Time Turner is on anymore (I don't even know his display name anymore).

Magikrazy said:
Good because I don't think Time Turner is on anymore (I don't even know his display name anymore).

Wow, first Kazooie, now Banjo. Who's next?

mm15

aside from that
hopefully none of my buddies

:'(

Gardevoir said:
Magikrazy said:

Wow, first Kazooie, now Banjo. Who's next?

mm15
I don't know how to respond to that...

Magikrazy said:

It's Time Turner.

Back