The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

s'yeah school's starting in less than two weeks for me. I don't have any homework left but it's probably best that I start focusing on going back, which means I'll be less and less active until it begins and I leave completely.

I'll only pop in once per day for AAT mafia and that's about it. I'm not sure what'll happen if school starts and AAT mafia hasn't finished, maybe I'll find someone to take over for me.

regardless, these past few months have been fun and I wish you all the best for this year.

Hanayo Koizumi said:
i have to go away for a while
i've got too much holiday homework that i havent done and this website is one of the main reasons why i keep getting distracted from it so i just need to go away for a while until i get everything sorted out
sorry to gba and everyone else whose mafia i signed up for but i have to drop out
i'll be back someday but idk when
so uhh so long for now i guess

GBAToad said:
s'yeah school's starting in less than two weeks for me. I don't have any homework left but it's probably best that I start focusing on going back, which means I'll be less and less active until it begins and I leave completely.

I'll only pop in once per day for AAT mafia and that's about it. I'm not sure what'll happen if school starts and AAT mafia hasn't finished, maybe I'll find someone to take over for me.

regardless, these past few months have been fun and I wish you all the best for this year.

Polly_2.gif

*Sad squawk*

Amphituber said:
So I'm back I guess, after a ridiculously long hiatus (what, September? Jesus.)

*blows up a balloon*

woohoo

welcome back~

Thanks much

Anything important happen while I was gone?

Did people finally stop arguing about the Smash roster

or did they just move on to the next game :yoshi:

Amphituber said:
Thanks much

Anything important happen while I was gone?

or did they just move on to the next game :yoshi:

well i came back so misfortune has rained upon everyone!

other than that we got some new members, 1 was banned, uh alex was banned due to the usual crap, there was the wikiball thread that went on for a bit, dragon problem got going and is almost finished, and some other things im probably missing.

Steven Stone said:
Amphituber said:
nope

also, welcome back

called it

and thank ya

Zae Eildus said:
Amphituber said:
*stuff I said*

other than that we got some new members, 1 was banned, uh alex was banned due to the usual crap, there was the wikiball thread that went on for a bit, dragon problem got going and is almost finished, and some other things im probably missing.

what's dragon problem? thanks for catching me up, by the way.

Amphituber said:
Steven Stone said:
Amphituber said:
nope

also, welcome back

called it

and thank ya

Zae Eildus said:
Amphituber said:
*stuff I said*

what's dragon problem? thanks for catching me up, by the way.

its kinda like a small comic series that was started in mj a while back

walkazoo and edo are pretty much making a lot of the stuff up via art and others comment and some people even get into the art themselves, its pretty neat, although it hasnt been updated in a bit.

Chiaki Nanami said:
Going to be really inactive until around the 26th. I'll probably pop in for mafia but that's probably it.

Have fun in the mean time.

Also good luck with your homework Nitwit. :>

Slightly earlier than 26th, but back :> Game Jam was freaking ace, but I'm tired af

Chiaki Nanami said:
Chiaki Nanami said:
Going to be really inactive until around the 26th. I'll probably pop in for mafia but that's probably it.

Slightly earlier than 26th, but back :> Game Jam was freaking ace, but I'm tired af

welcome bark~

Zae Eildus said:
Chiaki Nanami said:
Chiaki Nanami said:

welcome bark~

I'll be out of town tomorrow and Friday and probably some of Saturday. Might be able to check in on phone a couple of times but that's about it.

I'm back.

Back