The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

OKAY I'M LAUGHING SO HARD

MY DAD DID A RUNTHROUGH OF THE SITE AND SAID IT WAS SAFE
BUT HE FORGOT HOE TO TAKE THE BLOCK OFF AND HE SET IT TO AUTOEXPIRE ON TUESDAY

AND HE LISTED LIKE 10 NAMES AND SAID NEVER TO TURN OUT TEXTING OR TALKING LIKE THEM AND I WAS ONE OF THEM

Nozomi Toujou said:
AND HE LISTED LIKE 10 NAMES AND SAID NEVER TO TURN OUT TEXTING OR TALKING LIKE THEM AND I WAS ONE OF THEM
ahahaha that's great

see ya gp, and good luck

Nozomi Toujou said:

I was probably on the list since I swear so much online, rip.

Nozomi Toujou said:

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh who are the other 9?

Nozomi Toujou said:

Who were the rest? Was I one of them?

I mentioned the boards to my parents before and they didn't care.

Nozomi Toujou said:
Am I the only one not understanding what she's trying to say here?

there were a couple of people who use bad language or grammar or w/e and he told her not to start talking like them
but then when he told her who, she was one of the people

okay he judged it by whoever said a swear word once since he saw like 5 or 6 topics

so the ones I remember are:
icicle
myself
freakworld ((one of the higher ones because he took an interest in your theme and decided to check your let's play sticker star))
tabuu
that banned alex kid
ftg
idek I think it was fanta

that's all I remember but there's like 3 more

also my dad is attempting to fuck with the settings so I have to quietly slip away for a bit, I'll be on youtube atm and I'll get on irc after dinner
if I don't come back before 9:00 then congrats he broke it and I'm banished until either saturday or tuesday

Nozomi Toujou said:
okay he judged it by whoever said a swear word once since he saw like 5 or 6 topics

icicle
myself
freakworld ((one of the higher ones because he took an interest in your theme and decided to check your let's play sticker star))
tabuu
that banned alex kid
ftg

also my dad is attempting to fuck with the settings so I have to quietly slip away for a bit, I'll be on youtube atm and I'll get on irc after dinner
if I don't come back before 9:00 then congrats he broke it and I'm banished until either saturday or tuesday
You're probably gone by now, but which topics?

I'm not likely to be one of the three remaining people, but it's a possibility.

I can guarantee I'm not on that list.

I may not be as active as usual for the next week or so for a number of reasons, the main ones being I have end of trimester next Thursday, I'm extremely stressed from life and school and stuff, and I have a cold and am really not feeling it right now. (See what I did there)

Asuna Kagurazaka said:
I can guarantee I'm not on that list.

I may not be as active as usual for the next week or so for a number of reasons, the main ones being I have end of trimester next Thursday, I'm extremely stressed from life and school and stuff, and I have a cold and am really not feeling it right now. (See what I did there)
Which trimester are you in and do you know if it's a boy or a girl?

Nozomi Toujou said:

icicle
myself
tabuu
that banned alex kid
ftg

oh my god LOL. Do I really swear that much? I know I used to barely do it but I guess I do it a lot now.

Were you logged in when he came on? Good luck anyway.

Nozomi Toujou said:

I now have the offical Stargazing's dad seal of disapproval.

Back