The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Mycroft Holmes said:
Well, it's time for old man Neptune to pop off to see Poochy now. It's been a fun time, but this shit's gotten ridiculous now. I'm an old fool, and you deserve better. If you want to talk to me on Steam or Facebook, well tough luck! I'm going to try to put as much distance as I can from this community, for both our sakes. It's better this way in my opinion.

You'll see me again when the rapture comes and Poochy returns to save you all from the clutches of the Mastermind Troll, who will eventually reign hell upon this earth. \m/

Ta-ta!
I did remember you mentioning a long time ago that you would leave at some point in the near future but I'm still caught off guard by this.

Good luck Neptune, I hope you enjoy yourself. Don't hesitate to drop by if you ever feel like it.

Damn this forum will be empty without neptune.

come back neptune you're the closest thing to a speaking porplemontage we can have!

Mycroft Holmes said:
Well, it's time for old man Neptune to pop off to see Poochy now. It's been a fun time, but this shit's gotten ridiculous now. I'm an old fool, and you deserve better. If you want to talk to me on Steam or Facebook, well tough luck! I'm going to try to put as much distance as I can from this community, for both our sakes. It's better this way in my opinion.

You'll see me again when the rapture comes and Poochy returns to save you all from the clutches of the Mastermind Troll, who will eventually reign hell upon this earth. \m/

Ta-ta!
what no

plz don't

:( see ya around, i guess

Mycroft Holmes said:
Well, it's time for old man Neptune to pop off to see Poochy now. It's been a fun time, but this *bleep*'s gotten ridiculous now. I'm an old fool, and you deserve better. If you want to talk to me on Steam or Facebook, well tough luck! I'm going to try to put as much distance as I can from this community, for both our sakes. It's better this way in my opinion.

Ta-ta!

eyyyy you don't

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
Mycroft Holmes said:
Well, it's time for old man Neptune to pop off to see Poochy now. It's been a fun time, but this *bleep*'s gotten ridiculous now. I'm an old fool, and you deserve better. If you want to talk to me on Steam or Facebook, well tough luck! I'm going to try to put as much distance as I can from this community, for both our sakes. It's better this way in my opinion.

Ta-ta!

eyyyy you don't

He does

The Spiked Red One said:
So, what, I come back the day after Neptune leaves? Well then. :-\

Don't think we've met before.

Well hi.

Yasuke Matsuda said:
Thanks, I took a break from the rest of the internet and i was like "hey the mario boards guys were cool I'll be over there instead"
Be warned that this land has become a land of shitposting and random crap since you left.

Or was it always like this?

Welcome back, by the way.

Shy​ Guy said:
Yasuke Matsuda said:
Thanks, I took a break from the rest of the internet and i was like "hey the mario boards guys were cool I'll be over there instead"
Be warned that this land has become a land of shitposting and random crap since you left.
Are you just trying to scare everyone off?

It's the Great Pumpkin said:
Shy​ Guy said:
Yasuke Matsuda said:
Be warned that this land has become a land of *bleep*posting and random crap since you left.
Are you just trying to scare everyone off?
No, I'm just giving them a description of this forum.

Yasuke Matsuda said:

idk who you are either

but welcome back

Back