The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

I remember when I had a school-issued laptop. I hadn't discovered this forum yet, but I know the wiki was blocked, as was anything else with a name remotely video game related. I had to download Youtube videos when at the technology center in order to watch them later at the high school. I was caught, and from then on I had to keep my laptop locked in a classroom all the time, and could only get it during lunch and when it was needed for an assignment.

Ouch, that must of sucked. I feel so bad.

I know my school doesn't give a shit about that so whatever.

On Saturday and Sunday I'll be in Murica with low chances of wifi.

King Antasma said:
I remember when I had a school-issued laptop. I hadn't discovered this forum yet, but I know the wiki was blocked, as was anything else with a name remotely video game related. I had to download Youtube videos when at the technology center in order to watch them later at the high school. I was caught, and from then on I had to keep my laptop locked in a classroom all the time, and could only get it during lunch and when it was needed for an assignment.

I have a school-issued iPad and I can access the site at school but I almost never get a chance to use it.

Well, it's time for old man Neptune to pop off to see Poochy now. It's been a fun time, but this shit's gotten ridiculous now. I'm an old fool, and you deserve better. If you want to talk to me on Steam or Facebook, well tough luck! I'm going to try to put as much distance as I can from this community, for both our sakes. It's better this way in my opinion.

You'll see me again when the rapture comes and Poochy returns to save you all from the clutches of the Mastermind Troll, who will eventually reign hell upon this earth. \m/

Ta-ta!

Mycroft Holmes said:
Well, it's time for old man Neptune to pop off to see Poochy now. It's been a fun time, but this *bleep*'s gotten ridiculous now. I'm an old fool, and you deserve better. If you want to talk to me on Steam or Facebook, well tough luck! I'm going to try to put as much distance as I can from this community, for both our sakes. It's better this way in my opinion.

You'll see me again when the rapture comes and Poochy returns to save you all from the clutches of the Mastermind Troll, who will eventually reign hell upon this earth. \m/

Ta-ta!
Your really leaving?

Good luck, Neppy! Remember to treat the almighty god Poochy with respect!

Mycroft Holmes said:
Well, it's time for old man Neptune to pop off to see Poochy now. It's been a fun time, but this shit's gotten ridiculous now. I'm an old fool, and you deserve better. If you want to talk to me on Steam or Facebook, well tough luck! I'm going to try to put as much distance as I can from this community, for both our sakes. It's better this way in my opinion.

Ta-ta!

wat

dude dont be kidding me

Mycroft Holmes said:

Ta-ta!
Well this is unexpected. Good luck out there then, and hopefully I'll see you around.

Mycroft Holmes said:

Ta-ta!
*cries immensely* Neptuuuuuuuune noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

It's the Great Pumpkin said:
Oh, and uh, quick question, Neptune, what will become of Bowserpedia Industries?
I CAME BACK FROM THE AFTERLIFE TO TELL YOU TO GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY COMPANY

in my death, i want the company to go to dragonfreak

or lily

or walkazo

or smg2daisy

i want a woman to run the company

Mycroft Holmes said:
It's the Great Pumpkin said:
Oh, and uh, quick question, Neptune, what will become of Bowserpedia Industries?
I CAME BACK FROM THE AFTERLIFE TO TELL YOU TO GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY COMPANY
I had no intentions to do so.

Mycroft Holmes said:
Well, it's time for old man Neptune to pop off to see Poochy now. It's been a fun time, but this *bleep*'s gotten ridiculous now. I'm an old fool, and you deserve better. If you want to talk to me on Steam or Facebook, well tough luck! I'm going to try to put as much distance as I can from this community, for both our sakes. It's better this way in my opinion.

Ta-ta!

Good bye, and good luck Neptune. I hope to see you again.

Mycroft Holmes said:

Ta-ta!
nope

Mycroft Holmes said:

Ta-ta!

wait you serious?

i return and you leave... man that just sucks.

But regardless, whatever your real reasons are, hope all goes well, been fun, and see ya sometime.

Back