The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Welcome back. I vaguely remember the name mastablasta but otherwise I'm drawing a blank.

Sylveon said:
Yasuke Matsuda said:

Good god now we have 3 ice users.

winter is coming more earlier this year.

also hello just stay chill.

Well you dont have to worry about that, df will keep us warm.

Yasuke Matsuda said:
I was never around much but I used to be Mastablasta/Iceyoshi from a really long time ago. but hello i am y stri enjoy your copious dave references youre welcome
Welcome back. I hope you brought Lil Cal with you.

Zae Eildus said:
Sylveon said:
Yasuke Matsuda said:

Good god now we have 3 ice users.

winter is coming more earlier this year.

also hello just stay chill.

Well you dont have to worry about that, df will keep us warm.
Riiiiiiiight.

To be honest if the username isn't ice-related any more I'm not counting her among our ranks.

Welcome back all the same, though.

I hate to do this, but I think I've been needing this for a long time, especially of recent times.

I am going to leave. Just for a little bit (maybe just over a week or so; shouldn't be more than 2 weeks). I'm doing this because I need to get some things re-prioritied in my life and a lot of conflict going on inside of me from rl events that I just need a break from. Like, I'm not just taking a break here, but on the internet in general.

I will go when I [finally] end Stamina Mafia and update the Mafia board and stuff like that, and probably tie down a few other things as well. So I'll probably leave later today or tomorrow. When I get back, I'll probably be preparing for my next Mafia game (since this break will help me find interest in hosting Mafia games again), and continue back up as though I never left.

I'm typing this now because I know that I will probably forget some things if I waited to post this right before I left, so hopefully I can tie everything down and when that's all done leave for a bit. I probably could have done it at a better time, but I just realize need to sort things out in my head, because as many of my friends - some on here know too - that I really need a break from the internet.

EDIT - And yeah, I know I took a break like 4 months ago, but unfortunately I wasn't prepared for some personal reality checks that I've been experiencing a lot lately.

Claus said:
I hate to do this, but I think I've been needing this for a long time, especially of recent times.

I am going to leave. Just for a little bit (maybe just over a week or so; shouldn't be more than 2 weeks). I'm doing this because I need to get some things re-prioritied in my life and a lot of conflict going on inside of me from rl events that I just need a break from. Like, I'm not just taking a break here, but on the internet in general.

I will go when I [finally] end Stamina Mafia and update the Mafia board and stuff like that, and probably tie down a few other things as well. So I'll probably leave later today or tomorrow. When I get back, I'll probably be preparing for my next Mafia game (since this break will help me find interest in hosting Mafia games again), and continue back up as though I never left.

I'm typing this now because I know that I will probably forget some things if I waited to post this right before I left, so hopefully I can tie everything down and when that's all done leave for a bit. I probably could have done it at a better time, but I just realize need to sort things out in my head, because as many of my friends - some on here know too - that I really need a break from the internet.

EDIT - And yeah, I know I took a break like 4 months ago, but unfortunately I wasn't prepared for some personal reality checks that I've been experiencing a lot lately.

Well, see you in a week and I hope things get better for you.

Claus said:

Oh, see ya around. May everything get better for you.

Back