The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Hello everyone! I'm back temporarily, but I mainly just wanted to make an obligatory forum visit in time for my birthday tomorrow (would be rather awkward if I wasn't here to accept birthday wishes, wouldn't it?) and see what I've missed since I've been away. Hope you all have been doing well.

MCS said:
Hello everyone! I'm back temporarily, but I mainly just wanted to make an obligatory forum visit in time for my birthday tomorrow (would be rather awkward if I wasn't here to accept birthday wishes, wouldn't it?) and see what I've missed since I've been away. Hope you all have been doing well.
where did you go?

you're online almost every single day but you never post ;-;

Иeptune said:
where did you go?

you're online almost every single day but you never post ;-;

don't worry about it

I'm actually not online "almost every single day", I only log in to update the fad list and the winners thread. aside from that I haven't been here

At some point during the week I'm going on holiday.
Should still have wifi but not 24-hour wifi so I'll be posting less .

Mio Akiyama said:
25 Hour bus trip
sir this is what we in the business call a "living hell"

good luck

IcicleRain said:
have fun on your holiday! make sure to take lots of pictures and don't show us because you probably don't want to and have no obligation to do so anyway! :D

Иeptune said:
IcicleRain said:
have fun on your holiday! make sure to take lots of pictures and don't show us because you probably don't want to and have no obligation to do so anyway! :D

ugh no it's more like sitting in car all day next to mother
getting yelled at for wearing headphones and not talking
getting yelled at for distracting her by talking

Lol I just returned from a nine hour car trip. We do 14 hours across two days twice a year...and apparently they serve fries ON burgers in the South.

IcicleRain said:
Иeptune said:
IcicleRain said:

ugh no it's more like sitting in car all day next to mother
getting yelled at for wearing headphones and not talking
getting yelled at for distracting her by talking

that's awful

Xanthium said:
I'm back from my break. Long story. My German level and other stuff prevented me from being here, I suppose.

German is like the worst language (to learn anyways)

And welcome back!

I'm going to the Dominican Republic tomorrow morning for 5 days. So see you all later. ;)
(I might still post, but very little.)

Back