The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Morty said:
Here we all go again with fighting about what people felt intentions were and still fighting after everything is resolved. Zae if you didn't know that Neptune does things like this literally always I'm not sure how well you've actually been paying attention to this community for the past like 2 years. And so I don't have to chew out just Zae and have people flip out at me for that, Neptune maybe make it easier for people to tell when you're being serious or not since this is a chronic issue. Can we all fucking move on now because completely transparent passive aggressive statements are so 1987 holy shit.

Anyways I'm going to be scarce here for the next few days and then perhaps the rest of the week. Going up to visit college friends tomorrow night after work and stay overnight maybe, then drive 14 hours round-trip to pick my brother up from college, and then spend the rest of the week fucking around with him whenever I'm not asleep or working.

well im done anyway, so lol. Crap was going to end with or without your statement.

I'm escaping to Japan starting tomorrow, grandparents have no computer. We plan on buying them one soon, but I'll be afk for quite some time...

Well, I got a Nintendo Network account, but I burned through almost my entire 3.5 gigs.

As a result, I won't be here until May 2.

Morty said:
Anyways I'm going to be scarce here for the next few days and then perhaps the rest of the week. Going up to visit college friends tomorrow night after work and stay overnight maybe, then drive 14 hours round-trip to pick my brother up from college, and then spend the rest of the week fucking around with him whenever I'm not asleep or working.
See ya round man.

Xanthium said:
I'm escaping to Japan starting tomorrow, grandparents have no computer. We plan on buying them one soon, but I'll be afk for quite some time...

Shouldn't you escape FROM Japan? k goodbye.

Hissae2 said:
Hi. I created this account years ago, but never really used it. So I'm back.. I guess.

kind of a weird place for this post, but regardles, welcome to zee forums.

I have just gone away to my grandma's house. I will be coming back on Tuesday, but I'm away because my mum is ill and apparently my brother and I will cause trouble. I understand why about my brother; he's a six-year-old boy, but me? I'm ten and I am a girl. I don't run around reciting scenes from Pingu (seriously, that's what my bro does). I suppose it's something to do with keeping the rest of my family company rather than making my mum tea every hour. Now my dad's gotta do it (apparently) but I doubt he will, because he just got Titanfall on his Xbox One. I understand, everyone loves a bit of robot rampaging. I just don't get why it's rated 16 and not 12 (I'm allowed to play 12 games and watch 12 movies and the only 16 game I've played is Skyrim.).
SuperQueenChrysalis out.

SuperQueenChrysalis said:
I have just gone away to my grandma's house. I will be coming back on Tuesday, but I'm away because my mum is ill and apparently my brother and I will cause trouble. I understand why about my brother; he's a six-year-old boy, but me? I'm ten and I am a girl. I don't run around reciting scenes from Pingu (seriously, that's what my bro does). I suppose it's something to do with keeping the rest of my family company rather than making my mum tea every hour. Now my dad's gotta do it (apparently) but I doubt he will, because he just got Titanfall on his Xbox One. I understand, everyone loves a bit of robot rampaging. I just don't get why it's rated 16 and not 12 (I'm allowed to play 12 games and watch 12 movies and the only 16 game I've played is Skyrim.).
SuperQueenChrysalis out.
wait your brother got titanfall on an xbox one

Nick Fury said:
Hell Week is coming up.

For those who don't know, this is the week before the theatrical performance I'm doing at school (Little Shop of Horrors). Rehearsals are gonna start getting longer and I'm gonna be at school some days until 9:00 at night. As such, I will to be as active in the coming days. Once the performances are over, I'll be back.
I didn't realize it would be so easy for you to make the transition from super hero movie character to school musical character. Obviously there is egg on my face for doubting your ability to do so.

The Blackadder said:
Nick Fury said:
Hell Week is coming up.

For those who don't know, this is the week before the theatrical performance I'm doing at school (Little Shop of Horrors). Rehearsals are gonna start getting longer and I'm gonna be at school some days until 9:00 at night. As such, I will to be as active in the coming days. Once the performances are over, I'll be back.
I didn't realize it would be so easy for you to make the transition from super hero movie character to school musical character. Obviously there is egg on my face for doubting your ability to do so.
gp confirmed as a skrull

Now now '3K. Let's not be making assumptions here.

But on that topic, the last performance was yesterday, so I'm back to usual activity. This upcoming week of school will be very light in terms of workload, thank god.

Also, there were some judges there last night. Several high schools in the area are competing and we'll probably find put in May how we stacked up against the competition.

SuperQueenChrysalis out.
your brother is a legend

and tell him that from me

say "some random guy over the Internet thinks you're a legend"

he'll know what it means

Misty said:
SuperQueenChrysalis out.
wait your brother got titanfall on an xbox one
My dad had. My brother is allowed to watch it, which I don't understand because it's got a higher rating than Plants vs Zombies (which he is not allowed to watch.) and I am allowed to play Titanfall because I nor my dad understand why it has the rating it got.

So I'm going to really try to stay here for the next two weeks, and then vanish into obscurity until July.
Also, since I've been off for a while, I have absolutely no clue who anybody is or what's happened, so excuse any mistakes.

Welcome back, depending on how long you've been away you may not know who I am.

Goombella said:
So I'm going to really try to stay here for the next two weeks, and then vanish into obscurity until July.
Also, since I've been off for a while, I have absolutely no clue who anybody is or what's happened, so excuse any mistakes.
i'm neptune, who's been posing as a cross dressing robin williams, a drunken johhny depp, and a demi-god chris hemsworth for the past couple of weeks

it's been hectic

Back