The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

i...
i have returned!!
after two years of being away from here, i am back;; ovo;;

in case you didn't know, i was the artist for Extinction : Rise of The Mutants!
my art has significantly improved since then, and i've gotten into quite a few new fandoms since i left, more specifically the homestuck and kill la kill fandoms~ ovo

i hope some of you guys still remember me, haha;; orz

Hotaru Tomoe said:
hi bean and mollymoon4! i don't think i was around when either of you were active, but welcome back!
thank you aaa!
i doubt a lot of people would have remembered me, since i haven't been active for a long while, but i really wanted to return to the boards and be with you guys again;; ;u;//

I'm not sure if we ever interacted, but I remember seeing you around.

GalacticPetey said:
Oh, it's you.

Welcome back.

thank you! ovo//

Junketsu said:
I'm not sure if we ever interacted, but I remember seeing you around.
i think i remember seeing you around too! ovo;// i haven't been on in such a long time though that my memory's gotten kinda fuzzy, though haha;;

I may not have been active when you were active, but welcome back.

I've actually been holding off on posting about this but I feel the time is right.

I earn enough money to get by. I can pay for groceries, bills, et cetera but I rarely if ever have any cash just to spend and I've been looking for a way to fix that. I've been offered a second part-time job at Wendy's which I gladly accepted in addition to my other job as a waiter at a little local diner. I start today. I'm not leaving or anything but as you can probably imagine, I'm going to be here a lot less.

mollymoon4 said:
i...
i have returned!!

in case you didn't know, i was the artist for Extinction : Rise of The Mutants!
my art has significantly improved since then, and i've gotten into quite a few new fandoms since i left, more specifically the homestuck and kill la kill fandoms~ ovo

i hope some of you guys still remember me, haha;; orz
Welcome back! It is cool to see old users return.

Rocket '3Koon said:
I've actually been holding off on posting about this but I feel the time is right.

I earn enough money to get by. I can pay for groceries, bills, et cetera but I rarely if ever have any cash just to spend and I've been looking for a way to fix that. I've been offered a second part-time job at Wendy's which I gladly accepted in addition to my other job as a waiter at a little local diner. I start today. I'm not leaving or anything but as you can probably imagine, I'm going to be here a lot less.
Take care!

Rocket '3Koon said:

B-b-b-but who am I gonna talk to about my upcoming Metroid adventures?

Take care man, hope everything goes well.

Rocket '3Koon said:

Sounds like that's working out well for you!

Good luck with your new job.

On Thursday, due to school and then going to a production of A Streetcar Named Desire I won't be online, expect for early in the morning where my only intention will be to update the 365 Stupidest Things thread.

B-b-b-but who am I gonna talk to about my upcoming Metroid adventures?

well i could be of use.
also hope everything works out for you 3k.

mollymoon4 said:
i...
i have returned!!

oh hey, welcome back

also, good luck with your careering, '3k. hope everything ends up fine in the end.

Michell said:
I'm leaving, IDK how long, possibly forever, by guys
Goodbye, i hope you have a happy life. If you feel like it, you should drop by sometime! Even if it's only for a few seconds.

Also, for a lot of tomorrow, Friday, and maybe Saturday, I won't be here, i'll be at my Grandma's house. She has Wi-Fi though. I'll be away from her house a lot, sadly.

Michell said:
I'm leaving, IDK how long, possibly forever, by guys

*salute*

hope you enjoyed your stay and i hope life treats you well, good bye and farewell.

Back