The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Fighter Zae said:
well starting tomorrow i might be less active.

I'm having my entire top set of teeth removed for my future plate and dentures.

So in short ill probably be drugged up pretty bad id expect, so id rather not be on here.
Hope you get better without your teeth.

also try not not be as drugged as bmb.

lol

I have a play tonight, and I had one yesterday and the day before. So expect inactivity until tomorrow.

Dr. Murder said:
Ouchy teeth are extremely sensitive... It will hurt... But I suppose you will be drugged... but it will hurt later. Good luck.

well ill have plenty of powerful painkillers so i think ill be alright.

having to eat soups and soft foods all the time will be kinda irritating though.

At 25? That's not good.

Well when you spend most of your life not taking care of yourself, stuff like this is what happens.

Remember kids, brush your teeth every day!

Hope you get better without your teeth.

also try not not be as drugged as bmb.

lol

trust me id rather do this then deal with tooth aches every day

and i probably wont do the same thing bmb did.

I never get online if im feeling bad or strange.

oh and uh thanks guys.

I was permabanned four years ago, but now I have returned.

Also for anyone who knows it, please don't call me by my old name, I'd like to put the past behind me.

also the mods say one slip-up and i'm out of here again so yeaaaaaah

I'm leaving for my grandma's house early Friday morning to celebrate her birthday, and I won't be back until Sunday evening. See you guys then, hopefully.

Aiko Heiwa said:

Also for anyone who knows it, please don't call me by my old name, I'd like to put the past behind me.

b-b-b-but what do I call you then

welcome back.

Crackin355 said:
Aiko Heiwa said:

b-b-b-but what do I call you then

welcome back.
you call me Aiko silly

(or Viola)

Aiko Heiwa said:

Hello! I've seen you before when I'm creeping on old posts.

Anna said:
Long story short, there's been an emergency.

I don't know when I'll be back again. Everything should clear up in a few days.
Take care BMB!

Aiko Heiwa said:

Hello there Aiko Heiwa. I am a newbie named Pokémon Trainer Red. I like Pokémon.

You may have noticed that I have been gone for a few days. I have been busy and my parents might go through a divorce. This ISN'T goodbye, I just won't be here often.

Leon Powalski said:
You may have noticed that I have been gone for a few days. I have been busy and my parents might go through a divorce. This ISN'T goodbye, I just won't be here often.

Sorry to hear that. Hopes everything goes well for you.

Leon Powalski said:
:\ sucks

Sorry I didn't announce my leave (though i announced my activity drop a while back) but i have good news:

My drama competition was today. While its disappointing we didn't move on, it was a ton of fun, and after tomorrow, my freetime is going to skyrocket for a few weeks, so i'll be able to pick up my mafia and hopefully UTROTI as well.

So yea, you can take this as my official return. :D

Back