The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Hello everyone! Long time no see! Funny thing. I was checking the Wikirby and got an error code. Not good!

Mario wiki seems to be crashing here and there too. :'(

Well, every wiki seems to be crashing quite a bit.

Anyways, welcome back PeteyPiranhaLover.

I know I said this like a couple days ago, but just to make sure...

I'm leaving in an hour. Won't be back until probably 10pm on Sunday 12/30/13. I'll try my best to stay connected, but don't be like "why hasn't he answered" if I do get something.

Currently feeling beyond horrible (might have a fever plus other things), so I won't be around for probably a couple of days since it's really taxing on my body to just say this. See you whenever.

Going on holidays for about 10 days starting tomorrow. I likely won't have the internet connection to be on here so goodbye for now.

Good grief I recovered fast from all that nastiness. Apart from the sore throat, my body feels pretty ready to do things.

well folks, im in a pretty bad situation.

I had a pretty bad seizure yesterday, causing me to collapse, causes both sides my jaw to hurt severley as well as some other head pain, not to mention the rest of my body is very sore from the experince.

I actually had to go to the hosipital for about 6-7 hour and finally got treatment and got a way out of there.

Overall im in my pretty bad shape.

The seizure also had me collided with my pc and considering there was a drink near my computer i think it may have possibly leaked into it, causing to not function very well, so ill be very inactive.

Overall though im in great hands as my family and these doctors of mine are very helpful and caring, so i should be alright, but again i probably wont be very active due to this.

Love you guys though and hope you'll be well, love, Zae.

Well that sucks...Happy recovery.

I hope you get better soon, Zae.

Princess Zae said:
well folks, im in a pretty bad situation.

I had a pretty bad seizure yesterday, causing me to collapse, causes both sides my jaw to hurt severley as well as some other head pain, not to mention the rest of my body is very sore from the experince.

I actually had to go to the hosipital for about 6-7 hour and finally got treatment and got a way out of there.

Overall im in my pretty bad shape.

The seizure also had me collided with my pc and considering there was a drink near my computer i think it may have possibly leaked into it, causing to not function very well, so ill be very inactive.

Overall though im in great hands as my family and these doctors of mine are very helpful and caring, so i should be alright, but again i probably wont be very active due to this.

Love you guys though and hope you'll be well, love, Zae.

Wow... I hope you recover soon!

Well guys, I'm going on a vacation with my family tomorrow, and I'll be back in 15 days. See you soon!

Miami, HERE I GO!!

Back