The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

That I didn't say coming. See ya around Tucayo.

2 people leaving = hardly anyone left. Are Tucayo and Neptune sockpuppeting?

If I was a sockpuppet of Tucayo, he'd be the greatest actor to ever live, to be able to pull off two different people like that.

My theory on who are socks of each other are smasher and mcd

No I meant that both of you are sockpuppeting and are actually the majority of the users here

Duskull said:
Hobbes said:
Dammit Neptune, why would you post that from your Yoshi876 account?
Damn, I wanted to be a sock of Tuc :(
I get users whose names start from A to M, Neptune gets N to Z. Users whose names start with a number are socks of someone whose identity we will not disclose.

well im back for new years.

Even though the seizure ruined my entire weekend and a monday, my recovery has been smooth.

Still hurts to chew though.

Moral of the story is: when your doctor says take your medication you certainly should.

=Story below=

the type of seizures i have only got worse, and thanks to me thinking skipping a few days would be safe was very dumb.

I had a seizure friday, and it just made my jaws tense up really bad, give me a severe headache, made all of my limbs very sore from seizing, i went to the hosipetal that night to get help.

So now im pretty paranoid of my meds, so ill be taking them very regularly. Also this somehow brought me closer to my family then ever before so thats nice, also ill have to be monitored via sound since the seizures could be fatal enough to kill me, even with my meds(although the meds drasticly lower that odd).

I've spent the last few days of only drinking whatever drink and relying on health shakes to keep my stomach full. Since i couldnt chew for days i had to rely on those, as eating seemed very impossible.

So its kinda depressing i can never be alone due to this, but thats how life unfolds people.

not sure who wanted to know more but thats for people that do.

Welcome back Zae!

oh right my pc is perfectly fine btw, i just didnt know since my monitor is kinda wonky.

Welcome back Zae, all the best with your recovery.

Back