The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

So, I'm going to visit my great grandmother in Alabama from the 27th to the 30th. Expect little activity from me during that time, as she loves in a very...country area (there are just woods and houses are spaced like three houses apart), and so there is no wi-fi. I'll have my phone, and probably do some minor checking-up, but again, signal there isn't strong for phones, so I might not even be able to pop in for a quick hello.

My sig explains some of this.

I am leaving permanently. I'm dead serious this time.

I'm pretty much sick of this place. You guys (or at least most of you) have been saying things that basically say "nobody cares", even when I at least try to say something meaningful. It hurts, guys. It really hurts. I'd rather spend time in places like Smule where there's people who have similar interests.

When my mom gave me back my online privileges, I honestly shouldn't have come back here. It just wasn't a very good idea.

So, I'm clearing my history, cookies, and all that jazz, then I'm hitting the road.

Bye guys.

I don't know what happened, but bye.

couldn't you at least name fingers and point names? At least that way, we can figure out what's bothering you about this forum, and maybe try to fix it, to make your stay better, because frankly, you're one of the users I like best on this forum. I really don't want to have to say goodbye to yet another brilliant user.

Please, don't leave so soon without helping us understand. A few people shouldn't want to make you leave over your friends who care about you.

Have you ever considered the fact that maybe others don't take you seriously for a reason? It seems like a lot of times when you say things that can be pretty concerning to people, they end up holding no weight, and you go back on what you said at the drop of a hat. People don't like it when you change your mind every second, as they feel like there's no point in caring about what you say. I guess it's somewhat similar to the boy who cried wolf. I can't say this is the reasoning behind every person's apparent disregard of you, but this is how I feel sometimes.

Anyway, if you are really leaving (in which case you won't even see this post), I wish you luck.

Soundless Voice said:

I'm pretty much sick of this place. You guys (or at least most of you) have been saying things that basically say "nobody cares", even when I at least try to say something meaningful. It hurts, guys. It really hurts. I'd rather spend time in places like Smule where there's people who have similar interests.

When my mom gave me back my online privileges, I honestly shouldn't have come back here. It just wasn't a very good idea.

So, I'm clearing my history, cookies, and all that jazz, then I'm hitting the road.

Bye guys.
See you tomorrow
Bye forever Len T_T

Soundless Voice said:

Bye guys.
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :'(

not like you'll be back to read this, but I'll miss you, I miss you every time you leave, and each times feels like I miss you more

I tried to take everything you said seriously, I really did, and I'm really sorry if this was my fault, as I can see it could be :'( :'(

Turboo said:
People don't like it when you change your mind every second, as they feel like there's no point in caring about what you say. I guess it's somewhat similar to the boy who cried wolf. I can't say this is the reasoning behind every person's apparent disregard of you, but this is how I feel sometimes.
Yeah, basically this. How are we supposed to know what's actually important and what isn't?

And if you're taking it personally that we're disregarding your problems that we couldn't tell were actually problems, then, well, leaving is probably best for you. And us.

So goodbye and good luck if you're actually leaving, which statistically is rather unlikely.

Hey guys.

I haven't been around much lately. I guess I've sort of been on an unannounced hiatus. I've been busy with school stuff, applying to colleges, sports, friends (I have friends wtf is this) and a few other things as well that I've prioritized over this site.

I don't think I'll be any more active any time in the near future. I check the forums every couple days and I'll still play the occasional Mafia game, but overall I'm just not very active on here anymore. I still like the community around here and will probably check in once in a while when I have a lot of free time, like right now while I'm on winter break. I don't think I'll ever vanish completely. I feel an attachment to this place so I'll probably check in every few days. Just don't expect many posts. That's probably more of a relief to you guys than anything; I'm pretty annoying.

This place is pretty cool. You guys are always entertaining. I've met some really cool people through here, and it was especially convenient that I was super-active here at a time when I didn't have many other friends elsewhere. Thanks for all of that.

So with that, I'd just like to say thanks to you guys for being a pretty cool community.

Well, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, kings and queens, pimps and hoes, the day of Christmas is upon us, and as you all know, Christmas is family time. So, of course, I will be gone for a whole day, and will see you all after Christmas time.

So Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

I'll be at home tomorrow for Christmas, but I may be watching Doctor Who all day, cant say for sure

Mr. Game & Watch said:
TO EVERYBODY WHO CARES

I HAVE (somewhat) RETURNED

MORE INFO ON MY TALKPAGE
Welcome back and sorry to hear about what happened...good to know you had a decent Christmas.

Back