The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Yup. Mafia is serious business, pal.

Reversinator said:
I'm fucking done. I'm done with this fucking forum, I'm done with its fucking users, I'm done with anything related to this fucking place. This stupid, godforsaken place has caused me so much pain, so much misery... I can't deal with it anymore. There are so many people that are fantastic to be around, but I can't keep going on like this anymore. I am gone forever.

good, you have taken the first step

now go out and meet people and establish meaningful relationships in real life!

Reversinator said:
It was so much more than that, and I don't want any of you *bleep*ing trivializing it.

I guess I'm unclear on what it was then. Willing to elaborate?

Christian Brutal Sniper said:
now go out and meet people and establish meaningful relationships in real life!

Heresy! Burn the witch! He speaks lies!

Michael Myers said:

beat me to it

Reversinator said:
It was so much more than that, and I don't want any of you fucking trivializing it.

Whether it was something more or just an out of hand mafia argument, you should probably clear your head before making any rash decisions.

...what happened, exactly?

Unknown Entity said:

You remind me when I used to act like such a dumbass on forums.

Whatever. Leave if you can't handle it.

i don't know half of what's going on nor will i unless gd wants to elaborate but great job talking about yourself in the middle of this

Turboo said:
great job talking about yourself in the middle of this

What's wrong with talking about myself? Is it too irrelevant I shouldn't have? Are you only saying this because you aren't aware of my past actions?

Am I being "so edgy" again it's getting on people's nerves once again? Well. Cry me a river. It's not my fault you can't handle my actions.

Looks like I took offense to this for some reason. Hmph.

DragonFreak said:
I can see this turning into a week long discussion/argument/fight or longer.

It would be my pleasure to keep it rolling.

Unless the thunder God of all banhammer's punishes me.(fine either way) It seems preferable to pick the latter.

I'm pretty sure he's leaving for good is because he has RL drama fused with what happened here; if his problems were just on here, he would probably be leaving for a while.

Also, I'm highly considering quitting my participation in all mafia games after because I was one of the people who started the argument between Gd and BMB, I voted because I wanted to get the phase more active; and voted for BMB because he was the majority.

Anyways, good luck in real life GD, hope everything works out.

Unknown Entity said:
It would be my pleasure to keep it rolling.

Unless the thunder God of all banhammer's punishes me.(fine either way) It seems preferable to pick the latter.
not intending to minimod, but please stop it right here
this will turn into nothing but a flamewar, pretty much

unknown entity, please stop derailing this thread into a discussion about yourself. i.e. "oh i can keep this up unless i get banned" and all that.

mariotime, don't minimod

Reversinator, damn it...

We are allowed to fight! Ugh, I feel so terrible now.

If he left because of me - which I would guess since he sent me a message summarized as "Fucky you" - I am going to just go hide in the corner for a few weeks...

I really did not a good at all. Friggin having a bad headache and feeling just terrible and a family member dying this morning...I don't want to use them as excuses, and I just feel terrible for basically getting the feud going.

I hope he understands that in no way do I think he is a bad guy whatsoever. I just feel terrible that we had this happen when we were both having really bad times in real life and just happened to get on each other's last nerve.

I'm really hoping that he just needs a small break for the forums, and hopefully will be back in a few days. I just feel completely awful...

It wasn't your fault. People have a tendency to take offense too easily (myself included) and when you are on the faceless internet, its really easy to lose your cool. Maybe its even for the better; it sounds like you both were having a rough time and probably needed the outlet. As for GD, he'll probably come back. If not, he doesn't need the stress right now anyway.

Amphituber said:
It wasn't your fault. People have a tendency to take offense too easily (myself included) and when you are on the faceless internet, its really easy to lose your cool. Maybe its even for the better; it sounds like you both were having a rough time and probably needed the outlet. As for GD, he'll probably come back. If not, he doesn't need the stress right now anyway.

Yeah, it's my fault. Probably not all my fault, but it's still my fault.

I do think he just needs a little bit of time, but if he doesn't come back...gosh, I feel like such a jerk...

Reversinator said:
It was so much more than that, and I don't want any of you fucking trivializing it.

no it was literally nothing more than a petty argument in a stupid forum game and we will trivialize the shit out of it

Back