The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Ok see you, continue to be epic in the real world

O_O said:
ok

um lesse

the other day my parents offically said i'm not allowed on here anymore, as such you guys will probably won't see much of me on here anymore unless i sneak on here (like right now), which i wont be able to do often

so as of now Narnia Mafia is cancled and i'm droping out of everything
yell at parents > parents now afraid of you > ??? > profit

is it me or does every american parent want to avoid their children coming on here

seriously I'm worried this forum is like against the law or something

anyway come back soon

Radagast the Brown said:
O_O said:
ok

um lesse

the other day my parents offically said i'm not allowed on here anymore, as such you guys will probably won't see much of me on here anymore unless i sneak on here (like right now), which i wont be able to do often

is it me or does every american parent want to avoid their children coming on here

anyway come back soon

nah they're just control freaks

Well see ya Bowser45, your posts were funny and always got me laughing and I'm going to miss you on here :'(

On a similar note, There's a possibility that I'm going to leave soon as well.
So yeah, on top of some things that have been happening IRL; I'm afraid that I won't simply have time to go on this forum and the wiki, since the scarce free time I have once school starts (which is tomorrow) will go into video editing.
So even if I decide not to leave, I just wanted so say; thank you for being great friends, and this community was (and still is) one of the best experiences I ever had in my internet life.

I'll probably need to disappear for like, a week or two to catch up with some homework. So much to do, so little time.

O_O said:
ok

um lesse

Oh no! Aw man, that sucks so much. Will miss you! You'll still be on Dashing, right? ;_;

Radagast the Brown said:

anyway come back soon
Nah m8, you're just a bad influence on him.

I still remember when my parents tried stop my siblings and I from going on MySpace (shut up) and alike. It was always funny to work out ways to get around the blocks. Not that I recommend B45 do that, you know, unless he really wants to talk to us. Which he does. Come back, B45. :(

Drift said:
Well see ya Bowser45, your posts were funny and always got me laughing and I'm going to miss you on here :'(

On a similar note, There's a possibility that I'm going to leave soon as well.
So yeah, on top of some things that have been happening IRL; I'm afraid that I won't simply have time to go on this forum and the wiki, since the scarce free time I have once school starts (which is tomorrow) will go into video editing.
So even if I decide not to leave, I just wanted so say; thank you for being great friends, and this community was (and still is) one of the best experiences I ever had in my internet life.
Aw, that sucks too. Well, if you do disappear, best of luck to you! Will definitely miss you and your posts.

fantanoice said:
Radagast the Brown said:

anyway come back soon
Nah m8, you're just a bad influence on him.
GmPyiOb.jpg

oh wow I just realized there are people who care :eek:
ATM I'm staying, but this could change as soon as in the next week.

Welp, it's that time of year again. Needless to say, school will probably take off a lot of my time here. But I'll say it anyways, in case anyone cares. I may or may not have spurts of activity here, so we'll see.

Welp, sorry but it is that time again, i need a soda, i'll be back in a couple minutes.

In all seriousness:

B45, sucks to see you go, hopefully this isn't permeant, because you are a pretty cool dude and i'd hate to only see you only when you sneak on here. Either way, have a wonderful life. =D

Drift, apparently you aren't leaving so i don't need to say anything

Madikoopa, i don't really know you, but I wish you the best of luck in school.

nsymon said:
Radagast the Brown said:
See you guys later.
wait where are you going

No I think he was just saying "see you" to the people that said they were leaving

Okay, I'm disappearing until my mid-semester break, which is about 1.5 weeks away. So much homework, so little time.

Back