The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Nabber said:
Grounded for logging out of Twitter again. Don't know when I'll be back.

Your parents don't want to stop treating you like a five year old.

Embrace it.

But really. XD What kind of fucking reason is that?(maybe you have circumstances i dunno about) See you whenever.

Nabber said:

Why don't you just tell your parents that you're going to delete your Twitter? Stand up to them. Tell them you're not going to take having a Twitter account if you need to be logged in and stalked by them 24/7.

Lakituthequick said:
Nabber said:
You may just as well just say them in their face once what you think. Being grounded for logging off is just about the worst reason to ground someone for.

MCS said:
Nabber said:

Why don't you just tell your parents that you're going to delete your Twitter? Stand up to them. Tell them you're not going to take having a Twitter account if you need to be logged in and stalked by them 24/7.
For once, these fools are right!

yeah Nabber, just grow a pair, man up and tell them to stop running your life

I didn't want to say that, but your parents need to know that they don't have to be watching you constantly over your back like a dead goose.

and don't let them ground you either. Grounding is for six year olds, and I'm pretty certain you're not six. If they say "you're grounded", look at them, get up, go to the kitchen, get some crisps or something fattening, go back to television, and watch some two and a half men for a while.

And hide the remote. If they turn off television, get out game console, and play him for a while. If they take away mr game console, get up, get sir shoes on, and leave king house for a while.

And I don't want to hear any more bad news from you again, about how your parents are grounding you for such crass reasoning, because frankly darling, that makes the hairs on the back of my legs curl at the sound.

MCS said:
Nabber said:

Kingbowser99 said:

I didn't want to say that, but your parents need to know that they don't have to be watching you constantly over your back like a dead goose.

and don't let them ground you either. Grounding is for six year olds, and I'm pretty certain you're not six. If they say "you're grounded", look at them, get up, go to the kitchen, get some crisps or something fattening, go back to television, and watch some two and a half men for a while.

And hide the remote. If they turn off television, get out game console, and play him for a while. If they take away mr game console, get up, get sir shoes on, and leave king house for a while.

And I don't want to hear any more bad news from you again, about how your parents are grounding you for such crass reasoning, because frankly darling, that makes the hairs on the back of my legs curl at the sound.
(Alright I'm sneaking on now)
Unfortunately, these aren't options. My parents are perfectly fine with me deleting my account, but I don't want to. And I can't just ignore the grounding, because even if I tried playing games they would just go unplug the console. Remember what happened last time I logged off? They started throwing out video games. It's not going to work. What I want is for my mother to admit that she was lying about checking my Twitter, because that's just stupid that she keeps denying it. Besides, she'll eventually need to give me my phone back.

Then again, they're now not letting me stay home without them because they're too afraid I'll sneak onto something (which I will, but for good reason. They're being insufferably overbearing.)

Nabber said:
MCS said:
Nabber said:

Kingbowser99 said:

Unfortunately, these aren't options. My parents are perfectly fine with me deleting my account, but I don't want to. And I can't just ignore the grounding, because even if I tried playing games they would just go unplug the console. Remember what happened last time I logged off? They started throwing out video games. It's not going to work. What I want is for my mother to admit that she was lying about checking my Twitter, because that's just stupid that she keeps denying it. Besides, she'll eventually need to give me my phone back.

Then again, they're now not letting me stay home without them because they're too afraid I'll sneak onto something (which I will, but for good reason. They're being insufferably overbearing.)
We also said that you should for once say the goddamn truth in their faces.

Kingbowser99 said:
Xanthium said:
So am I, back from England. Boy, was it cold, over there!
Yes, and we are in the middle of summer. You can now no longer complain about how cold it is where you live.

Lol it is not cold at all for the moment.

Nabber said:
hat I want is for my mother to admit that she was lying about checking my Twitter, because that's just stupid that she keeps denying it. Besides, she'll eventually need to give me my phone back.
you should put stuff like "HI MOM YOU HAVING FUN LOOKING AT MY TWITTER?" on there

Lakituthequick said:
Nabber said:
MCS said:
Nabber said:

Kingbowser99 said:

We also said that you should for once say the goddamn truth in their faces.
As if I haven't tried. Should I just log back in? It's stupid how controlling they are, but they won't even let me use my phone, let it be making plans with my friends or arranging a ride back from work.

Because my laptop is a pile of shit it has decided it can't connect to the internet at my uncle's. So my activity will depend on how much I can be on his computer

I forgot to mention it, but I was at my brother's baseball tournament all weekend, so I couldn't post. So I'm back. Yay

Well, I gave in last night. I logged back in on the terms that my mother would "try" to not judge me or my friends on what she reads on there.

Nene Amano said:
As long as your stuff in Twitter is okay for your parents to look

but they'll interpret pretty much anything in the worst way possible

Nabber said:
Well, I gave in last night. I logged back in on the terms that my mother would "try" to not judge me or my friends on what she reads on there.

Nene Amano said:
As long as your stuff in Twitter is okay for your parents to look

but they'll interpret pretty much anything in the worst way possible
Suddenly I feel lucky for having parents who don't understand internet stuff

Did they look your Twitter when you are in school

Heading out on the 23rd of August, terrible internet but i'll still be on

Back