The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

I am on a two week holiday starting tommorow so will pretty innactive but I might get SOME internet access over the two weeks but not a lot.
If I am innactive, please just modkill me in your mafia if you are a host as last year people didn't and I became a dead weight and screwed up my whole team due to being innactive and not having the chance to read stuff.

I'm leaving this forum until I can get a better data plan. This site uses up a shitload of data, and I'm allowed only 2.5 gigs a month. I'll miss all of you. Pull me out of any mafias I was signed up for, and lock my Mafia 64 (nobody steal the idea, though).

Lakituthequick said:
Previous year nobody would have noticed I was away if hadn't said it.
That's me right now, I'm away, but I have full access making everyone think I'm not away.

Reminder: I'm going on a Holiday in 5 days.
I won't have any WiFi Access in the first 2 days, as I'll be sleeping with somebody from my family, who has just moved out of Warsaw (to Chotomów).
After that, I'll have WiFi Access at the Apartment, in Warsaw.

I can still get Online via 3G, if Orange is good enough in Chotomów.

It still exists in the UK and Poland, apparently.
They offer Pre-Paid Cards with up to 6 GB of 3G Internet per month in Poland.

Ill still be here, but not fully. My laptop crashed this morning, so I am currently unable to really do anything like start UTDWT, end my mafia phase, and other important things. Hopefully we can fix the problem. Also, been very ill lately, and been to the hospital, so I may or may not be on now and then.

MKGirlism said:
It still exists in the UK and Poland, apparently.
They offer Pre-Paid Cards with up to 6 GB of 3G Internet per month in Poland.
Yeah, we still have a bunch of pre-movie screenings of Orange Ads telling us to turn off our phones

I think their most recent spokesperson is Kevin bacon

Back again for two days!

Grandpa, it's worse in Poland.
Orange only works in big Cities there, because villages are 'not interesting enough', and Chotomów is a village.
Perhaps I'll look for Plus or Era instead, maybe they're a better deal breakers, in terms of amount of GB of 3G Internet.

Back