The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

going to sleep :P

Alright, my computer broke, so I won't be on as much, so you should probably replace me in the Forum Games stuff (but not mafia.)

We just switched over our internet to something else so if I just go away for something it means something's wrong. Already had a period where we couldn't connect, so we'll see.

I never said anything about leaving (Truthfully I didn't go anywhere), but I've been playing Tales of the Abyss constantly these past few days so I'll probably be more active now that I've finished it.

Time Turner said:
Toad Eightyfive said:
Apologies for dropping off the face of the earth the past few weeks.
We were worried about you! Where were you for all this time?
Your guess is as good as mine.

Edit: Also, wtf is up with the column signatures everywhere?

Toad Eightyfive said:
Time Turner said:
Toad Eightyfive said:
Apologies for dropping off the face of the earth the past few weeks.
We were worried about you! Where were you for all this time?
Your guess is as good as mine.

Edit: Also, wtf is up with the column signatures everywhere?
Neptune tried to copy Crash and everyone copied him.

So, I'm here, but I might not be on for a terribly long time.
So chances are I'll vanish at some point.
Sorry.

You better watch out as we have a new mod around and I've heard he's quite dangerous if you ask me.

Goombella said:
So, I'm here, but I might not be on for a terribly long time.
So chances are I'll vanish at some point.
Sorry.

I feel like every time you return, you leave for a few months, then repeat the process over again. :P

NSY said:
You better watch out as we have a new mod around and I've heard he's quite dangerous if you ask me.
to be frank half the time i have no clue as to whether you're joking or being serious

Band Trip to Branson, Missouri! I am leaving at 5 to go to school tomorrw, then we leave at 6 and drive down for most of the day! It is a 4 day trip!

Back