The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

holy balls its been awhile since ive been here, and uh.. that one dude changed my name and i found out quite a few things about the place before posting.

But yeah hi, if you thought you were rid of me before then THINK AGAIN

so yeah, back again~

i can wait a couple of months.

(wb)

Welcome back, Zae.

Icicle was that Irish one?

Said the one, who tells people to "learn how to joke".

Just to let everyone know that I'll be inactive for a few minutes, I'm just getting a drink

MKGirlism said:

You obviously didn't see MY joke

Though it is hard to see, but categorise is what the Judoon did to the patients of the hospital in the season 3 opener of Doctor Who. I said that because she's a fan of Doctor Who.

Somebody needs to learn how to joke.

Dozla said:
MKGirlism said:

Though it is hard to see, but categorise is what the Judoon did to the patients of the hospital in the season 3 opener of Doctor Who. I said that because she's a fan of Doctor Who.

Okay, but not everyone here knows Doctor Who.

Cirdec said:
Dozla said:
MKGirlism said:

Okay, but not everyone here knows Doctor Who.
That's why I opened my explanation with "Though it is hard to see,"

So, it's basically a joke over a joke over a joke.

MKGirlism said:
So, it's basically a joke over a joke over a joke.

I don't think it was a joke over a joke over a joke but it could have been a joke over a joke over a joke but I do not see it as a joke over a joke over a joke because saying a joke over a joke over a joke or typing a joke over a joke over a joke multiple times is a joke in itself.

Back