The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

MKGirlism said:
So, it's basically a joke over a joke over a joke.

Sure.

Starting next week I have to undergo that terrible 6 week period known as GCSE exams. I will try and dtay somewhat active but revision and studying takes priority so my activity may drop. It will all be over on thr 14th June. I will try to come on once a day though to check mafias and stuff.

Phantom L said:
Starting next week I have to undergo that terrible 6 week period known as GCSE exams. I will try and dtay somewhat active but revision and studying takes priority so my activity may drop. It will all be over on thr 14th June. I will try to come on once a day though to check mafias and stuff.

Good luck, Lily. You should try to keep your visits to a minimum, so that you have lots of time to revise.

Dozla said:
Phantom L said:

Good luck, Lily. You should try to keep your visits to a minimum, so that you have lots of time to revise.
Per this, hope it goes fine :3:3:3

Hey, so before I forget I'm going to my Year 10 camp next week on the 15th until the 17th.

I won't be here for that time.

carckin355 said:
Hey, so before I forget I'm going to my Year 10 camp next week on the 15th until the 17th.

I won't be here for that time.

Alright, we'll see you when you get back. Have fun camping!

I need to take a few days, a week, maybe two, I don't know, off from the forums and chat and Steam and stuff.

I have a graduation party I need to attend to on Saturday, I will more than likely be leaving for Pennsylvania on Sunday (8 hour drive), I have state testing on Wednesday and Thursday, and my uncle apparently has less than a week to live... I need some time off, sorry.

I probably won't be leaving here right away after I post this (I'll probably be around tomorrow), but if you guys see me drop off the face of the earth for awhile, then you know why.

If any mafias start while I'm gone, then please replace me... thanks.

Goodbye, lil' bro. :'c
Have fun at the party! :D

Aww, I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle. :(

Oh man, that has to be devastating. I'm really sorry to hear that; I wish you and your family the best.

Back