The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Noooo :'(

I wish you the best in school and in your life, Pi. It was great knowing you, and working with you was an authentic pleasure; I'm glad to have called you my friend. May you reach all the goals you set upon yourself and may you have an interesting life. You left your mark in the community and you shall always be remembered.

I keep hope to see you again one day, but, if I don't, I suppose this is goodbye. BYE PI!!

Oh... wow.

RY, having you here has been one the best things ever for me. You're the one that really got me into Mafia after my first hosted game, and I have had loads of fun since. I want to thank you for letting me have the time of my life. I wish the best for you, wherever you may be, for whatever you decide to follow.

Goodbye, Pi. I hope leaving the community works out for you like you want it to, and I wish you the best with your school life and life life and whatnot.

Before I go, I just want to say that this is a fantastic community.

I want to thank everybody who has made my time here such a fantastic time.

Thank you all for existing.

~RandomYoshi

Pi, your leaving? Well that is terrible, i do hope you can study and do well school and if i never see you again, well in life as well. You will definitely be missed around here.

You are a awesome guy Pi, and it was wonderful to know you. =D

Aw Pi, you're leaving?

I can understand why though. School can easily be overwhelming, and then there's IRL drama...

You were awesome to play mafia with, and an awesome member as well! We won't forget you, and good luck in your life & school!

WHAT NO RANDOMYOSHI YOU CAN'T DO THIS.

I'm really going to miss you, bud. You've only been around these parts for a year, but you've been a huge contribution to the boards, with your spontaneous silliness, witty wisecracks, and downright inspiring mafia play. Especially mafia. You were always eager to help people out, both the players, the hosts, and the Guild. I really want to thank you for the mafia, and for just being an incredibly cool guy all around. Farewell, and always remember, you shall forever be the best Pawnmon.

Farewell Pidgey, and may the winds of fortune guide you on your flight through life.

I enjoyed being Kazooie together with you.

Kazooie-1_zps74603926.png

Good luck, my friend.

Pi You were a great friend and operater I Bid you farewell.
I'll Miss You Dearly. :-[ Have A good life. ;D
I hope you come back to IRC.

Adjö och skål, Pi! :'c
You may have left, but you will always live eternally in our memories.

RandomYoshi, thank you for having been a great member of the community- you have made many friends here and we all wish you the best in your endeavors in life. Hopefully we'll see you back some day, but no matter what happens, I hope everything goes well for you and that you're able to accomplish what you need to do.

As ta la vista (or however you spell it) Pi. I hope that you maybe have some time left over to drop by and visit us. You'll always be welcome here.

Baby Luigi said:
As ta la vista (or however you spell it) Pi. I hope that you maybe have some time left over to drop by and visit us. You'll always be welcome here.
Hasta la vista.

Well thanks fer caring enough to me to correct my mistake

noooooo pi ;-;

it's really a shame to see you go. you're a great guy, and you've really made a huge impact on the community.

but anyway, i wish you good luck with school and your life. we'll never forget you, pi.

Rock Knight said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Rock Knight said:
Gundam Tanaka said:
When you're a minor, your parents can do whatever they want with your property, really.
that's not true at all there are still theft and destruction of property laws that they have to follow you're are still a person you still have basic human and constitutional rights
They could technically argue that the money you bought it with was theirs.

Unless you went out and earned it by yourself.
not true the money would be considered a gift you can't sew argue that the money was yours if you give it as a gift
i didn't say it was right

just that they could argue that

Back