The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Magikrazy said:
I need a half a month break from here and YouTube.

I've almost singlehandedly cut through my family's data plan, and we only have 7.5 gigs (what one person is allowed) left for the entire month. I do love our house, but I wish we could get cable out here. I don't feel like I'm using that much, but I always seem to use almost all of it.

Pull me out of all Mafia games. They probably won't start before August 2, the day I'll let myself come back, but I probably shouldn't be wasting internet anyway playing them.

And I apologize for everyone viewing Shroomy Stories while Iggy is gone. I'll work on Iggy's Vacation while offline, and will post bits of the story starting August 2 through the 8th when Iggy comes back.

sucks for you

cya later then

I'm going camping from this afternoon until Sunday. I may have internet, but either way I'll still be inactive.

It won't really be long since it's just for one day then. But I'm going to Trotcon (Pony/Friendship is Magic related convention) on Saturday in Columbus, Ohio

This is my first convention ever, so I'm real excited for it ^^

well i've gotten back from camp
but there were some things that have happened there that have made me realise that there's things in my life that i really need to get sorted out. i have no idea how long this will take but i'll be really hoping and praying that it will happen soon.
i'll still try to keep hosting mafia game ii (i've put too much planning in to abandon it now) but otherwise i need to take a step back from this community - and honestly, a lot of my hobbies, like games, anime, etc as well. - for a while. i know i've talked about doing this before and failed, but i've really put off sorting this out for far too long. again, i'm hoping that i'll be able to come back soon but this is something that is definitely going to change how i live my life if i can manage to get it done, so who knows, i may not have as much time as i did before. i'm just really hoping i'll still be able to see you guys every now and again at the very least.
i don't want to make this 'goodbye'. this is just 'see you later' :mario:

good luck w/ everything nitwit

My holiday is now over, but fun laptop issues have arisen again. I could be back on later today, tomorrow, a week or a month. Hopefully soon though.

And I'm back :)

Northern Verve said:
It won't really be long since it's just for one day then. But I'm going to Trotcon (Pony/Friendship is Magic related convention) on Saturday in Columbus, Ohio

This is my first convention ever, so I'm real excited for it ^^

Back from this, and I had an awesome time. I'll share many of the photos and overall info on my experience in the Friendship is Magic general thread in Entertainment & Media. So happy I went. Got some real awesome merchandise that I'll certainly treasure ^^

I have Wi-Fi, so I'm on for tonight.

I won't come back for good for another two weeks, though.

Thanks for the well wishes.

I'm back... (evil laughter)

OK, WHICH MOD BLOCKED ME? I... uh... want to sell him cookies.

But in all seriousness, I am planning to tone down what I think got me blocked (which I think is probably cynicism, self-pity, and jumping to conclusions.) It's nice to be back, and I don't want to ruin it for myself.

Hello there again. Hope you behave yourself this time.

Back