The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Well I just got back
That get together didn't even start till like 5, I was shopping until then. And when I was there, I basically just read Black Butler the entire time.
Like I hardly even talked to anyone except when I went outside for like five minutes

Rin Hoshizora said:
Well I just got back
That get together didn't even start till like 5, I was shopping until then. And when I was there, I basically just read Black Butler the entire time.
Like I hardly even talked to anyone except when I went outside for like five minutes

I guess you don't see your relatives a lot nowadays?

Soo...

Tomorrow I leave for Girl Scout Camp. Which means I'll be gone until sometime Saturday. Without internet. Or a phone. Or pretty much any way to talk to you all. And unless I get really sick, I won't be back earlier.

If you're in the Skype chat tho, there's a good chance you'll be able to tell me bye just before I leave.

I hope you enjoy it at Girl Scout Camp. What are you going to be doing there?

Cirdec said:
Scarlet Witch said:
*slowly crawls out of the grave*

Holy shit. What happened to you?
i know this is like a week old but i'll answer anyways

my parents banned me from the internet for the 50 bajillionith time after they found out that I was genderfluid. I sank into a really deep hole of depression during the following month. I was really fucking sick of being alone in life and having to put up with homophobic and transphobic bullshit all the time. so I decided that it was time to kill myself via a bridge jump. I left a suicide note and took off towards a bridge, but fortunately the cops apprehended me before I got there. afterwards I spent three weeks in the hospital and I came home from it a week or so ago. i'm seeing a therapist weekly now and my home situation is better than before. i'm no longer suicidal. also I have (albeit extremely liminted) internet access now which is cool

so yeah that's where i've been.

also thx 4 le welcome backs, luv u guys <3

holy shit, i can't believe that had to happen to you, but i'm really glad you're recovering and are well

we'll always be here for you

oh my god
honestly i don't know what to say right now

i'm so grateful that you're ok now, though
welcome back

Scarlet Witch said:
Cirdec said:
Scarlet Witch said:

my parents banned me from the internet for the 50 bajillionith time after they found out that I was genderfluid. I sank into a really deep hole of depression during the following month. I was really fucking sick of being alone in life and having to put up with homophobic and transphobic bullshit all the time. so I decided that it was time to kill myself via a bridge jump. I left a suicide note and took off towards a bridge, but fortunately the cops apprehended me before I got there. afterwards I spent three weeks in the hospital and I came home from it a week or so ago. i'm seeing a therapist weekly now and my home situation is better than before. i'm no longer suicidal. also I have (albeit extremely liminted) internet access now which is cool

I was thinking something like that, glad to hear you are fine now. Take care of you.

i cant believe you had to go through all of this horror. i am really glad to hear your ok and to see you back

Scarlet Witch said:

holy shit that's deep

so glad you're okay

Scarlet Witch said:
my parents banned me from the internet for the 50 bajillionith time after they found out that I was genderfluid. I sank into a really deep hole of depression during the following month. I was really *bleep*ing sick of being alone in life and having to put up with homophobic and transphobic bull*bleep* all the time. so I decided that it was time to kill myself via a bridge jump. I left a suicide note and took off towards a bridge, but fortunately the cops apprehended me before I got there. afterwards I spent three weeks in the hospital and I came home from it a week or so ago. i'm seeing a therapist weekly now and my home situation is better than before. i'm no longer suicidal. also I have (albeit extremely liminted) internet access now which is cool

O_O

Anyways, welcome back B45.

Wow, I thought something bad may have happened to you, but not that bad. I'm so glad you're feeling better now. I can't even imagine how terrible that must have been for you.

That sucks.

But be optimistic, it could've been worse. Like if you actually pulled through or sth.
Anyways welcome back!

i'm glad you're ok shadowshy

welcome back

Scarlet Witch said:
Cirdec said:
Scarlet Witch said:

glad you're okay now, suicide sucks and i know the feeling, even now.

Although we might have been suicidal for different things, but suicide is suicide. If you need to talk about, just give me a yell, i have a lot of expirence when it comes to depression and suicide, so again, if you need someone to talk to, im your man.

Regardless though, glad to see you're recovering, be strong, people love you here, and will always support you.

As you guys may have noticed I have disappeared. Well just confirming that I am alive and well (enough I guess), but I won't be active again for several more weeks. See ya friends.

Also so glad you are ok Shadowshy. You are in my thoughts and I wish you the best.

For whatever reason you have for going away, I hope it will all work out in the end. See ya later.

Also, welcome back Shadowshy.

Back