The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Vacationing for the next few days. If I don't get the chance to say it later, happy holidays to all of you folks!

Umi Sonoda said:
Mycroft Holmes said:
DID'JA MISS ME?!

oh and merry christmas and something or other

you left?
Mycroft Holmes said:
Well, it's time for old man Neptune to pop off to see Poochy now. It's been a fun time, but this shit's gotten ridiculous now. I'm an old fool, and you deserve better. If you want to talk to me on Steam or Facebook, well tough luck! I'm going to try to put as much distance as I can from this community, for both our sakes. It's better this way in my opinion.

You'll see me again when the rapture comes and Poochy returns to save you all from the clutches of the Mastermind Troll, who will eventually reign hell upon this earth. \m/

Ta-ta!

Hoxton said:
DID'JA MISS ME?!

not particularly because you were online a lot whilst you were gone anyway

if anything you just took a two month-long vow of silence

but welcome back nonetheless

Hilary Briss said:
Hoxton said:
DID'JA MISS ME?!

not particularly because you were online a lot whilst you were gone anyway

if anything you just took a two month-long vow of silence

but welcome back nonetheless
actually I only came back once, which was to change my avatar

but I'm back now, let the bloody rapture begin

so I actually really did try my best to retire, but something about this place really calms me down, ya know? like whenever I have an anxiety attack, this place just makes me forget, like a snap of the fingers. And yet, I felt I needed a bit of a holiday, just cause some users MIGHT have been getting on my nerves a bit. I won't point fingers and name names, cause that's just bloody r00d, but in reality it's just my pickiness, so fuck me, eh? Plus I get the feeling that I may have pissed off a few of you guys too, so that's another good reason.

Aaaaaaanyway, I felt like returning in April of next year, but, again, this place really makes me feel good (that's thanks to you guys btw, well done for creating a supremely friendly community), so I said "fuck it" and decided to return for Christmas, if you'll 'ave me. I should really stop dramatically leaving and dramatically coming back for dramatic reasons, it's that drama that makes me think I should be writing for Television shows.

Anyways I promised a rapture, and I stick to me promises, so here you go, one rapture off the port-side.

*pushes a button, a puppy dressed like a demon walks in from the side of the room*

Merry Christmas and that shit.

Back