The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Zae Eildus said:
man i havent been here in awhile, i think ill visit for awhile.

How ya guys been?
ZAE!!!

Where did you go, dude?

Olivia said:
Zae Eildus said:
man i havent been here in awhile, i think ill visit for awhile.

How ya guys been?
ZAE!!!

Where did you go, dude?

ahh had some big drama stuff and had to change myself to be more responsible too, so i was gone for quite some time.

It all worked out though, i feel way better now and everything has become quite awesome.

Greg Lestrade said:
I don't know you but I've heard the legends
welcome back

...the legends?

the only thing i did was overreact and be rude so uh.. im curious about these legends now.

well uh whatever i guess, thanks, nice to meet you.

Welcome back, Zae! It's good to have you back!

hmm... i dont remember you very well, your actual name doesnt ring a bell or anything, sorry for being a bit rude here, but who are you if you dont mind me asking.

Regardless of what your answer is, thanks and glad to see you.

Hey, I remember you.

Welcome back!

hrmmm another face i dont remember.

I guess my memory is really lacking here, but thanks anyway.

Hope you're doing well.

Shy​ Guy said:
Chiflis von Nokonoko said:
Hi. You probably don't know me, but hello!
I don't think you were on here when he was active before.
And that would explain why he doesn't know me.

Date Registered:
July 09, 2014, 07:53:35 PM

hmm... i dont remember you very well, your actual name doesnt ring a bell or anything, sorry for being a bit rude here, but who are you if you dont mind me asking.

It must be because I'm using a Marth theme. I'm usually known as Glitchy or Superfiremario. I always remembered seeing you here. Sorry for confusing you.

Marth said:

It must be because I'm using a Marth theme. I'm usually known as Glitchy or Superfiremario. I always remembered seeing you here. Sorry for confusing you.

nah i checked your user forum profile which displays your starting username, im still coming up blanks though.

Maybe we didnt interact much though?

otherwise im not sure.

Zae Eildus said:
Nico Yazawa said:
aw shit its zae

hey tfp

hows dat sailor moon remake?
im not gonna lie its w/e
like im still on ep 3 lol
i think the new art style and the 2 week gap between episodes are putting me off, and the fact that i watched the og one beforehand (and thought that was better lol) or something idk
but yea i guess it did follow the manga more closely (ie rei is more srs bsns now) but the og had that charm so yea i guess its mediocore but ill probably finish it soon
are you watching it?

Nico Yazawa said:
Zae Eildus said:
Nico Yazawa said:
aw shit its zae

hey tfp

hows dat sailor moon remake?
im not gonna lie its w/e
like im still on ep 3 lol
i think the new art style and the 2 week gap between episodes are putting me off, and the fact that i watched the og one beforehand (and thought that was better lol) or something idk
but yea i guess it did follow the manga more closely (ie rei is more srs bsns now) but the og had that charm so yea i guess its mediocore but ill probably finish it soon
are you watching it?

actually i havent bothered, been kinda hard pressed to get into anime lately, even sailor moon for that matter.

Plus ive gone around and gathered some opinions and its apparently not very good compared to the original.

I'll probably see it sometime, but not sure when.

Oohh, I think I've seen you somewhere. But, welcome back!

Somewhere huh? i do get around quite a bit.

But thanks, glad to meet'cha!

Magikrazy said:
hey zae

also is this the first time your avatar is not a girl

incorrect actually.

Of course me not having a girl avatar is pretty rare though.

maybe ill switch to levvy later.

Back