The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

i'm REEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAALLLLY behind in my schoolwork so i'm not going to be active this weekend except for at night (and I might pop in during the daytime for a quick check on mafia stuff but that's it)

Wifi is shutting off unexpectedly because Bell can't connect to server.

Dependent on school and grandma's wifi to post, will be less active.

Ika Musume said:
Taking a vacation from this forum until September 5th because of mental health issues.

I've asked for a temporary permaban until September 5th but I might be permabanned forever. If so, see you all. It's been fun.
ayy lmao

El LuigiNúmero1 said:
Either way, I'll miss you Mason.
Cordelia said:
Anyway, see ya Mason and best of luck.
Cirdec said:
Take care of you Mason.
Xanthium said:
Puddin, best wishes for the future.
IceCreamRain said:
Bye Mason, good luck
海巳慧琉 said:
good luck, watch lots of Squid Girl, that should help you feel better
Shy​ Guy said:
So long, Puddin!
Priam said:
i'm sorry to hear that mason, hopefully we'll see you again, but if not, it's been wonderful knowing you, take care buddy
Drift said:
Take care dude and good luck IRL.
Hero of Time said:
Take care Mason mate.
Magikrazy said:
See you later puddin
Maki Nishikino said:
Take care Mason, I hope everything goes well for you.

Thanks for the good vibes, all! I became really unwell and ended up in the hospital for a few days during my ban (Aug 15 to Aug 20) and now I'm feeling better and my issues have subsided. It's still good I had a couple more weeks to cool down though. I've been back on the chat for a bit and now I'm back on the boards.

It's wonderful to hear from you again mason, and I'm glad you're making a swift recovery.

My activity will severely decrease.

I now truly realize how much of a dent I'm putting in my family's shared data plan.

I will be on when I can find Wi-Fi, but other than that, you won't be seeing much of me.

Come October, I'll be slightly more active, and if I get a job, again slightly more active", but I can't stay on here as I have been.

So for the most part, see you. I'll miss talking to you as much as I have been.

Yui Hirasawa said:
I'm gonna be offline for a while because IRL stuff is starting to pile up. Unsure when I'll be back yet, maybe a week or so.
Still not back to full activity but checkin' in because I'm bored out of my mind on this tram.

Yui Hirasawa said:
Yui Hirasawa said:
I'm gonna be offline for a while because IRL stuff is starting to pile up. Unsure when I'll be back yet, maybe a week or so.
Still not back to full activity but checkin' in because I'm bored out of my mind on this tram.

come back :(

starting tomorrow i'll only be online at night (between 9:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m. EST) and maybe normal activity on weekends/holidays

because this site is cutting into my time way too much it's starting to affect my grades

Back