The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Priam said:
your favourite user, your lord and master has returned.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

HEheheheh...

lol

My new Wii U charger shipped today, and it works quite well. Activity will increase from here.

Welcome back Lily and Neptune.

I'm gonna be offline for a while because IRL stuff is starting to pile up. Unsure when I'll be back yet, maybe a week or so.

Priam said:
Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages, fans, haters, allies and enemies, your favourite user, your lord and master has returned.

It is I, Neptune, here in the flesh, with a brand new larger-than-life ego you can all waste time destroying. After a long and arduous task towards the north of England, and returning safe in the south after six long days, I have returned. Feels like no time has passed at all, yet somehow it feels quite the contrary.

All joking aside, glad to be back, this could likely be a regular occurrence for me in the near future, as I have to take as much time as possible up with my gran before she eventually kicks the bucket due to her Alzheimer's.

She hasn't lost her memory too much, so much as to forget who we were. She seemed to understand what we were talking about in the moment, but that was often in vain after she would forget the matter entirely and move on to the next conversation. She also wasn't able to talk in long sentences - most of her words were slurred, and we were only able to make out one or two words in said process. We would usually have to simply say yes and nod along.

We weren't able to take her out of the hospital and back to the house without her getting rather upset and confused. She was there for about ten minutes before we eventually decided to send her back home. We had no issue visiting her in hospital, but we could not do so at the house. The bright side of this all was that she was still able to muster that wonderful smile of hers, which made the visit all the more worthwhile.

Anyway, live and let live, keep calm and carry on, insert other useless, meaningless phrases here that are supposed to make us all feel better, and so on and so forth, point of the matter is, I'm back.
Your lord and master huh. Like I can't tell where that came from. Put "I can't decide" on.

Xanthium said:
Priam said:
Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages, fans, haters, allies and enemies, your favourite user, your lord and master has returned.

It is I, Neptune, here in the flesh, with a brand new larger-than-life ego you can all waste time destroying. After a long and arduous task towards the north of England, and returning safe in the south after six long days, I have returned. Feels like no time has passed at all, yet somehow it feels quite the contrary.

All joking aside, glad to be back, this could likely be a regular occurrence for me in the near future, as I have to take as much time as possible up with my gran before she eventually kicks the bucket due to her Alzheimer's.

She hasn't lost her memory too much, so much as to forget who we were. She seemed to understand what we were talking about in the moment, but that was often in vain after she would forget the matter entirely and move on to the next conversation. She also wasn't able to talk in long sentences - most of her words were slurred, and we were only able to make out one or two words in said process. We would usually have to simply say yes and nod along.

We weren't able to take her out of the hospital and back to the house without her getting rather upset and confused. She was there for about ten minutes before we eventually decided to send her back home. We had no issue visiting her in hospital, but we could not do so at the house. The bright side of this all was that she was still able to muster that wonderful smile of hers, which made the visit all the more worthwhile.

Anyway, live and let live, keep calm and carry on, insert other useless, meaningless phrases here that are supposed to make us all feel better, and so on and so forth, point of the matter is, I'm back.
Your lord and master huh. Like I can't tell where that came from. Put "I can't decide" on.
i never considered that connection

thanks for reminding me though >:D

She doesn't have enough time to spend time on here like she used to because of real life shenanigans. So she is leaving (idk for how long).

well, that covers the first line, and i already understood the third line, but what about the second line? is she calling us out on the fact that we didn't know she left?

i just hope she realises that we're not going to know she's gone if she doesn't tell us

but anyway, see you later then

Basically the Wifi will be off always except when my mom wants to use it,but it will be once a day (some minutes, or some hours), maybe not opening the Wifi for a week, a month, etc. So it will be soooo random.
Most of the moments, she won't open it.

I know I suck at trying to tell what I meant actually XD

What I get from this and a previous post is that S2d's brother was accused of being too active with computers or such, therefor her parents decided to cut off the Internet in the house (or at least the WiFi), which also prevented her from coming here.

Now her mother wants to use the WiFi on occasions with probably varying lengths of time, which makes her presence here very random and unpredictable. The WiFi may even be off for periods that vary heavily from days to months.

Priam said:
i just hope she realises that we're not going to know she's gone if she doesn't tell us

but anyway, see you later then
Actually, if someone I'm very familiar with doesn't post for a time, I do notice a difference. That did happen with Smg2daisy.

Back