The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Dr. John H. Watson said:
Maki Nishikino said:
your jokes are bad.

im the master of flat jokes and bad punchlines.
well i'm the master of punch jokes and bad flatlines

I'm back. I randomly vanished late last year after being here a few short weeks. I didn't really go anywhere. Just didn't log on or have anything to talk about personally. I'm going to try to be here more frequently. I have a few fan arts lingering around that I made a while back. I hope to get back into the thick of things. :mario:

superwesleybros said:
I'm back. I randomly vanished late last year after being here a few short weeks. I didn't really go anywhere. Just didn't log on or have anything to talk about personally. I'm going to try to be here more frequently. I have a few fan arts lingering around that I made a while back. I hope to get back into the thick of things. :mario:

Ohh I remember your avatar. It made me laugh when I saw it. Wb.

superwesleybros said:

hey i actually remember you

faith in memory restored! now where did i leave my keys....

I've been here less frequently the past two days.

That's because I've lost my internet.

I'm currently on Wi-Fi.

I will be coming on less often from now on.

I know I usually say I'll be on less often, only to never stop, but this time I truly mean it.

IceCreamRain said:
I'm back! But I'm not going to make any promises this time. I'll post when I can, and I'm just going to hang around in the shadows for the rest of it.

hey so after many attempts over two years to actually stick around this is the longest I've been here since I made the account
it's weird
I feel like I should leave again
nah

Dark Pit said:
Dark Pit said:
Have decided to take a break from Mario Boards. Expect me to be gone for some time.
Still on break, just checking up on here because I am bored out of my mind.
I will be active on weekends, but inactive on weekdays because of school.

Back