Which Nintendo Consoles Do You Own?

Out of the five consoles Nintendo has made, which ones do you own?

• Total voters
Wonder why it should matter to you. I'm not the type who goes shopping to Forever 21 24/7 and use lipstick and read the crap I call Twilight or any of that stupid girl stuff.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Wonder why it should matter to you. I'm not the type who goes shopping to Forever 21 24/7 and use lipstick and read the crap I call Twilight or any of that stupid girl stuff.

Well good!

King Porky said:
holy *bleep* off topic

You're not the first to realize this -_-

I don't have the NES because it's way too old. Don't have the virtual console because I never knew about it. Anything obscure or old, I don't have, basically.

WaluigiWare said:
You have something against old games? Age shouldn't play a factor in how good a game is.

No, she didn't mean that. Stores don't sell old games and consoles anymore (and I'm not in the mood into going online and getting ripped off), from what I know of.

Don't feel bad. Only the REAL hardcore gamers probably still have a working NES.

I do know many people that still own an SNES, though.

No such thing as REAL "hardcore" gamers anyway, since using "hardcore" or "casual" to describe a gamer doesn't and shouldn't exist.

I used to own an SNES but someone careless tossed it away. Never owned an SNES. I missed out on all the classic games because I was a multiplayer gamer, not a single player

I was born in the N64 times, which means I do not have the chance to try out the NES or Gameboy. I played the Gameboy Color, though.

I used to have an NES but it broke so bad and we threw it out. Then I completely missed the 16-bit era and picked up an N64 halfway through the Gamecube era.

WaluigiWare said:
Don't feel bad. Only the REAL hardcore gamers probably still have a working NES.

I do know many people that still own an SNES, though.
I don't know about "REAL hardcore" gamers so much as "REAL old" gamers, like gamers in their late 20's early 30's.

Well yeah, any gamer of this generation who's interested in an NES game for whatever reason is gonna buy it on Virtual Console or get it on some current-gen collection.

I own a super nintendo, an N64 and gamecube. Handhelds are DS adn GBASP. I want find another NES that still works for a decent price. The reason(s) I don't own a Wii is because I have a Xbox 360, and a bunch of other console cluttering up my enterainment center. My family has one and I play it on occasion.

I wasn't born around teh NES and SNES days, and my family weren't really gamers so I was lucky enough to get the Nintendo 64... Then I got given a Game Boy Colour from a friend... then got a Gamecube... Then a DS... Then a Wii... Then a DSi... Yeah, i'm pretty much the only gamer in the house :D

Yeah, things were different back in my time. I'm alomost positive that before I was even born, I could here the Super mario Bros music playing form my dad's NES through my mom's stomach. Creepy huh?

I was born in the SNES days but I did not start getting into games until I was around 11.

Back