Which Nintendo Consoles Do You Own?

Out of the five consoles Nintendo has made, which ones do you own?

• Total voters
I so far own a Gamecube and a Wii.

I have all except for NES. I USED to have an SNES, but my mom threw it away :P Not interested in those games other than Super Mario Kart, though, so that's not a huge loss.

My N64 is old, but it works!

My gamecube broke down.

My Wii is working, thankfully.

LeftyGreenMario said:
I have all except for NES. I USED to have an SNES, but my mom threw it away :P Not interested in those games other than Super Mario Kart, though, so that's not a huge loss.

My N64 is old, but it works!

My gamecube broke down.

My Wii is working, thankfully.

The Wii doesn't play Brawl anymore, though :(

Really? I thought it could play Brawl. It's just that Pit and Pokemon Trainer have a problem...

LeftyGreenMario said:

Really? I thought it could play Brawl. It's just that Pit and Pokemon Trainer have a problem...

Oops, that's what I meant, but we can't unlock everything with that horrid dual-layered disc system

unit4545 said:
It doesn't play brawl anymore? but mine does!

It plays Brawl fine; it just gets a "Disc Read Error" screen whenever we choose to play as Pit or Pokemon Trainer. And thus, we can never complete Classic, All-Star, or Subspace mode :(

unit4545 said:
ah... most people have that problem.

Not me!

Before my Wii malfunctioned, it played Brawl perfectly. After sending it to Nintendo of America, though, it got screwed up whenever it comes to Brawl.

unit4545 said:
Can i fix my Ds by sending it to nintendo?

Yes, you can. You have to pay, though, if the warranty is over. Shipping and handling + service = around 70 bucks. That's what happened to my Wii anyway

My dad owes me that much money!

How am i supposed to fix my shoulder buttons now!?

And yes, i did blow into them

unit4545 said:
My dad owes me that much money!

How am i supposed to fix my shoulder buttons now!?

And yes, i did blow into them

Maybe get a new one? Sorry, those are the only two options: fix it by sending it to NOA (or whatever Nintendo company that manufactures games, because it's Nintendo of America), or get a new one.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
unit4545 said:

Not me!

Before my Wii malfunctioned, it played Brawl perfectly. After sending it to Nintendo of America, though, it got screwed up whenever it comes to Brawl.

No, our Brawl works perfectly! It's just that poor Pit and Pokemon Trainer has to sit out in all our matches!

LeftyGreenMario said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
unit4545 said:

Not me!

No, our Brawl works perfectly! It's just that poor Pit and Pokemon Trainer has to sit out in all our matches!

I just SAID that earlier

I don't have the time and patience to read through all the topic. Sorry. :-\

unit4545 said:
Do you have time to at least read one page?

She has a netbook and I guess she's a TooLong;Didn't Read (tl;dr) person.

unit4545 said:
SHE!?

*Sunglasses break*

Yeah, kinda surprising.

Yah, I'm female too. *MIND BLOWN*

Don't get discouraged by that

unit4545 said:
great, i`m the only guy here!

It doesn't matter what gender you are. I determine people by their attitude and their behavior, not their gender or anything stupid like that.

Back