Which Nintendo Consoles Do You Own?

Out of the five consoles Nintendo has made, which ones do you own?

• Total voters
Gamecube.

My Gameboy SP and Wii got stolen.

You got robbed?

On April 19th. Burglarized, technically, since I wasn't at home.

Back on topic, now...

You know we have an award for "Favorite Mario Generation," which is for the console that had the best series of Mario games. Basically "Favorite Nintendo Console" with a different name, to keep it Mario-related.

i wish i had an nes

I owned my cousins snes for a while but gave it back

I got an N64 for like my 8th birthday from my babysitter

I got a gamecube for one christmas

Wii from some other christmas

I remember the time I got my Wii.

It was mid-January of 2007 and I sat outside of Circuit City from 5:45 A.M. to 10 A.M. in 19 degree weather. The windchill was 4 degrees Fahrenheit.

I brought my DS because I thought I would be bored but my fingers were so numb I couldn't even do that.

Basically, it was f--king cold.

since everyones talking about handhelds now for some reason...

played game boy and gbc

own gb and gbc games, but not the actual systems

played gba

OWN sp, 2004 ds

Will you ever get a Wii, Stoob?

Definitely. I'm hoping to get one sometime this year.

That's good. You've been missing out on some really good games man.

Marcy: Other than Mario games, I disagree. For sports titles that can be played on multiple consoles, they're usually crappy on the Wii. At least the EA ones are. They dumb them down and make them "family friendly". In fact, Madden 10 hides Franchise Mode and requires a code to access it, leaving a "Road to the Super Bowl" mode that only consists of playing games. It doesn't include any of the features like practices, playbooks, trades, etc.

I was talking about Nintendo-published games so your point is invalid Ralph.

A GameCube and a Wii.

I do also have an N64, but it's completely broken and I've since bought most of the games I've had on it on Virtual Console.

Back