Favorite MKW character

The only time I ever give any thought to bonuses is when I'm trying to unlock fast staffs on Time Trials.

Good point, although I don't bother to mess with that particular aspect of the game personally. The only stuff I care about unlocking most of the time is new characters/courses, or stuff that can actually be played that adds more features to the game. But that's just me.

I have used most of the Mario Kart Wii cast, even Rosalina. However, I never pair her with bikes, since she looks much better in a dress than in a biker outfit (IMO anyway).

Mii in wild wing or sugarscoot
Daisy the same as mii
Toad in blue falcon or magikrusier
Toadette in same as toad
Rosealina in wario bike

Well...for me, it's a little obvious, isn't it? It's Wario. No, I'm joking. Baby Luigi FTW

WaluigiWare said:
Waluigi, obviously, on the Shooting Star.

Mario on the Sugarscoot.

I know the low speed and weight makes it suck, but at least it can handle item abuse better than say, the Sneakster. I don't play online anyway.

When I choose a vehicle, it's based on aesthetics , regardless of any stat. I use the Standard Kart S

Super Circuit and Double Dash had a random feature, why not the later Mario Kart games?

I mainly use Daisy (of course) on the Sneakster. Sometimes I'll use Baby Daisy on the Bullet Bike. Occasionally I use the Sneakster with other medium characters as well (mainly Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, or Diddy Kong). I don't use heavy characters that often, but when I do, I usually use King Boo or Rosalina on the Spear.

WaluigiWare said:
When I choose a vehicle, I only look at speed, handling, and drift.

I tend to look at the acceleration stat a lot, since I'm not a major speed abuser. I could have better runs with the Quacker if less people abused those Bullet Bikes, Mach Bikes, and Flame Runners.

I've heard that the only people that are met are Funky on a Flamer Runner spammers

Back