Favorite MKW character

Re: Whats your fav mario kart wii char???

Baby Luigi. Always has been, always will be.

Koopa Troopa, of course!

Then all the related Koopas, like Dry Bones, Bowser, Bowser Jr, Yoshi, Dry Bowser, my female Koopa Troopa Mii...wait a minute...

I usually use Mii.

Sorry, but the Miis kinda creep me out. Especially the sound effects. :eekdance:

I don't like the Mii's either. I made one but I never use it because it's kinda fugly. And isn't Yoshis a separate species from Koopas?

The Miis have epic facial expressions when they turn.

Heh, I haven't used mine enough to see that for myself, but I think I'll pass on it :P

The only character I ever use is Waluigi. I do recall being good with the Koopa Troopa, though.

I was going to do that, but then I didn't feel like it.

Ugozima's Rival said:
The only character I ever use is Waluigi.

Me too. He's the only character I ever use in any game where he's playable, except for when I'm trying to unlock certain things that he can't be used for.

If I can't use Baby Luigi, I use Baby Mario.

Sometimes, though, I use Funky Kong or Dry Bowser for time trials to unlock fast staffs.

It's OK Jesus Freak I think she is cute too. :)

The reason why most people hate Baby Daisy is probably because she’s just filler for spin-off games.

I don't get why everyone cares so much about the bonuses for each character on MKWii. They make a tiny difference, that's it.

1300 POSTS!

wsbm said:
The reason why most people hate Baby Daisy is probably because she’s just filler for spin-off games.

I don't agree with that. I don't like Baby Daisy either, but that has nothing to do with why. People say the same thing about regular Daisy too - and it doesn't make any sense.

The reason why I hate Baby Daisy is because I hate regular Daisy, and the reason why I hate regular Daisy is because she is annoying to me. And since babies are annoying anyway, Baby Daisy has got to be at least twice as annoying as regular Daisy.

But I don't mind running her down in MK games and bumping her off the road. That's actually one of the funnest parts of the game to me.

Sharks Territory said:
I don't get why everyone cares so much about the bonuses for each character on MKWii. They make a tiny difference, that's it.

I don't pay much attention to them myself. I just play who I like.

Back