The last thing you bought

^I did that about a week ago. Last thing I bought was Splice on Steam for my brother.

Oh yeah I also got a few random things in the in-game store in Team Fortress 2 so my account would go premium, since I got the game when it was free.

Since this thread hasn't been posted in for a while I'm allowed to double-post, right?

Last week I bought Pokémon Rumble Blast for 3DS and Pikmin 2 for Wii.

The following stuff I've bought lately:
Av7StBdCIAAw1Yj.jpg

IS-NITRO-EMULATOR - The Official Nintendo DS Lite Development Kit.
AwOgrpyCMAA_wMl.jpg

Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2.
AwUYeLACIAA73Ko.jpg

32 GB SDHC Card - Just to prepare myself for Downloadable Retail Games from the eShop.

I don't know yet, but that's why I bought the SD Card earlier; to not delay anything.
The PS Vita already allows people to download full retail games, and the heaviest game at the moment, is Uncharted: Golden Abyss (2,2 GB).
I only have a 4 GB Memory Card in my PS Vita, so I've bought Uncharted in retail package instead, but there's a 32 GB Memory Card for it on my way now.

I didn't know that there is 32 GB sd card, I have 16 GB for my 3DS

I bought a PS2, PS2 memory card and Kingdom Hearts few hours ago

There are even 64 GB and 128 GB SD Cards nowadays, but they can't be read by any 3DS, nor Wii, nor DSi.
I doubt the DSi and Wii will ever get support for them, but an update for the 3DS, is very likely.

Why they aren't supported?
Because the 'normal' SD Cards go up to 2 GB, while SDHC Cards go from 4 GB to 32 GB.
Starting from 64 GB, it's called "SDXC", which is so new, there isn't much support on today's devices yet.

I've just received this:
Awnwf_hCIAAa3ac.jpg

They sure are, but the games in the PS Store are cheaper in return.
This one costed me € 89,99 excluding shipping, and 32 GB Cards are pretty rare to find in Europe (at least, there's no local store around here to have one).

I tried a PS Vita at GameStop few days ago and screen is really big also I'm going to GameStop again tomorrow for KH2

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

Ahh Mario & Luigi RPG 3, the game that helped me discover the Super Mario Wiki. :mario:

I got a 15-inch MacBook Pro for about $1900 (including sales tax). I was originally paying for its entirety, but now it looks like my parents are gonna spend a few hundred for me so I'll be paying around $1400. I should be getting it sometime next week.

i know it's a lot of money

Fawfulfury65 said:
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

Ahh Mario & Luigi RPG 3, the game that helped me discover the Super Mario Wiki. :mario:
^ Just noticed that I meant to put this in the Last Game You Played thread. I bought this game ages ago.

Back