• Mega Man II
  • Mega Man 5
  • Mega Man III
  • Mega Man IV
  • Mega Man 6
  • Mega Man V
  • Mega Man Xtreme
  • Mega Man Xtreme 2
I didn't notice Legacy Collection until after these purchases fml, oh well.

- IDW Sonic the Hedgehog #31
- IDW Sonic the Hedgehog #32
- IDW Sonic the Hedgehog: Bad Guys Mini-Series #1
- Free Comic Book Day 2020 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess/Splatoon Squid Kids

Some new shorts.

saki and kyousuke pack for my friend

if we're talking about myself i think i bought the sherry and sham pack for oj recently, either that or the acceleration pack

Sigh, another COVID test.

A Hatsune Miku figure. I had to buy it quick or it would of been sold out on Amazon. It arrived a couple days ago.

Went to Walmart yesterday and bought quite a few things, too many to list them all but highlights included: Royal Dansk butter cookies (haven't had those in years), a couple more frozen chicken tikka masalas, two grinders (their 16 inch supreme one and their 6 inch Philly cheesesteak), a couple calzones, and some Thomas and Friends Minis.

My laptop kinda...well it didn't really die (cause all the hardware in it still works) but the hinge broke and there's a big crack in the back of the lid that was flexing really badly and it felt like if I opened/closed it a few more times, the entire lid/screen would completely bust, so I bought a new laptop yesterday. (After getting the hinge and stuff fixed on my old laptop, I'm gonna install an SSD in it and give it to my grandpa)

Since I was spending my own money, I decided to splurge and consider it an early Christmas present for myself, so I got an HP Pavilion gaming laptop with an i5-10300H, GTX 1650 Ti, 8 GB of RAM, and a 256 GB SSD (probably gonna upgrade it to a 512 one tho cuz 256 is a puny amount of space in 2020 IMO)

I bought a mini high bounce basketball.

Back