The last thing you bought

Kirby: Triple Deluxe

Been meaning to buy this game for a while, never got around to it until after buying Robobot.

musik

Sound & Color - Alabama Shakes
The Double EP: A Sea of Split Peas - Courtney Barnett
Lazaretto - Jack White
St. Vincent - St. Vincent
Vampire Weekend - Vampire Weekend

Dragon Quest
Dragon Quest II: Luminaries of the Legendary Line
Dragon Quest III: The Seeds of Salvation
Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride
Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Reverie

I will finish every single one of them because Dragon Quest is love, Dragon Quest is life. And yes, I already have the fourth game.

Mario Sports Mix

It's story time!

A long, long time ago, I can still remember how Nintendo took my copy of this game. I sent my Wii in for repairs but accidentally left my disc inside. So when I got it back, my disc wasn't there because for some reason if you send a console to them, they keep any discs that are inside. So when I saw that the game got rereleased on the e-shop, I decided to get my game back.

My dad got two iPhones. An iPhone 5S and a 6S. He got the 5S first then he returned it and got the 6S instead.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky

i don't really like buying games on steam because i assume i can't run anything better than oj. i'll find out if i can run it after work tomorrow, if i cant then uh, rip a bit of tomorrows pay i guess. the game has 3d stuff i think which doesnt give me confidence lol.

okay well i probably shouldve waited but the first few seconds runs smooth as butter without lowering the settings so i think we good.

A yellow Hori Mini Pad controller and two new editions of the "Ripley's Believe it or Not" books, one about snakes and the other is the 2017 edition, named "Unlock the Weird". The total price for both was 114 dollars.

Pre-ordered a new Nep-Nep game and on top of all that, I get ALL of these sweet goodies too! ;)

NPSG1_LE_Fullset_1_PEGI_grande.png

Hopefully if they don't run out of them

Back