The last thing you bought

i pre-ordered a couple of games. Mario Odyssey, Ys 8 even though NISA apparently did a shitty job (shocking) and Sen III (play asia shipping sure can be expensive).

willi55 said:
I bought new cup for coffee (it's my fifth cup)
post your cup collection

Roughly $170 worth of groceries since Dad got his check, a green flannel shirt and a pack of Pokemon cards.

Shoes. There's not much to say about them, really, they're just shoes. I wish I could spin some kind of coherent forum post about them that didn't end up as a weird ramble, but essentially they're just shoes. They're significantly more comfortable than my old ones, which is nice. Weirdly, the label says that they're smaller, but they aren't. I'm not sure if this is some kind of discrepancy betwen shops or just an error of some kind, but they are definitely not smaller than my old shoes, I checked. Actually, I should probably throw the old ones away, but that always seems so depressing. I wonder how long I've actually had those, it can't really be more than a year, maybe fifteen months at the most. Smart shoes (which these are) always feel weird compared to casual shoes, which never seem to grow too tight, even if they do get torn apart every rainy winter. Clearly, what the world needs is a shoe that combines the appearance and durability of a smart shoe with the comfort of a casual shoes. Actually, I take that back, that exists, it's called 'buying better shoes'. Not that these are uncomfortable, they're already nice to wear and in a week they'll be completely natural, but casual shoes always seem so much more friendly. But yeah, shoes.

Finally decided to buckle down and settle for a Japanese Marie amiibo since I can never seem to find any American ones around here (As far as I'm aware, there is no discernible difference anyways), ordered it off of Amazon alongside a used copy of Yoshi's Topsy-Turvy and Sonic Rivals 2. Currently awaiting it's delivery.

Wow, I think I saw some Marie Amiibo at my local MediaMarkt, if I recall. I'm lucky to have a :rosalina: Smash Amiibo I actually bought at an Intertoys store for 16 euros.

Anyways, the last things I bought were an Anonymus mask and a scarf.

Well when I was at Walmart the other day, the only thing they had was a bunch of :waluigi: and :daisy: Amiibos.

Was pretty tempted to grab a :waluigi:, but decided to hold off and save my money so I could check around online first.

Switch pro controller, the xenoblade 2 one.

I considered the special edition but it costs literally twice as much as the game itself, though the controller cost a lot on its own anyway. Maybe I can grab the steel cover alone off someone for cheap since I kinda want it.

I played XC with a pro controller so I'll do the same here.

That sounds delicious.

If library borrows count, then

I borrowed Shrek 2 on Blu-Ray (To watch on my babysitter's Blu-Ray player, I don't have one), and Barbie in the Nutcracker on DVD

A 4K TV with HDR support because it was Black Friday and coffee at McDonalds. Before that it was my LG Q6 phone.

Back