The last thing you bought

Crackin355 said:
Fighter Zae said:
game boy experience = playing it on a gameboy rather than with a keyboard + emulator. I hate playing a game without using the original control scheme, otherwise it just seems off and less enjoyable. Plus, I love using my game boy colour.

i never got that logic really as i have an adapter for my gcn/ps2 controllers and i stick with that.

Plus bigger screen on emulation and thats one of the other things i liked about the gameboy player or whatever it was.

bigger screen.

Although now im kinda used to smaller screens now since i have a 3ds but then it bothered me a lot and it took awhile for me to adjust to the 3ds.

But hey, that's just me.

I don't emulate anything but GB/GBA games, because everything else doesn't run smoothly. I don't like the bigger screen because it often blurs when it's upsized and I'd prefer a smaller, sharper image. I can run NES/SNES games but I honestly don't like any of the games on those systems so I never do.

Plus, ->I<- like using my game boy colour. This is all personal preference, I like playing games on their original system rather than on my laptop even if it costs me money. I get your logic, it's cheaper and more efficient to just download an emulator and ROM for old games but I don't like doing that unless it's necessary.

Playing them using an emulator just makes them less enjoyable, it diminishes the fun I have. I feel like I'm playing out of necessity rather than for enjoyment.

well thats fine, i can see where you're coming from, well sorta, i dont understand it myself, but there isnt really a problem with that.

A DVD of Castle in the Sky

Yesterday I bought a large Exploding Cheesy Chicken Munchie Meal at Jack-in-the-Box for late lunch/early dinner. Luckily the one nearby my house sells them before 9pm.

Some Star Wars New Jedi Order books. Bought The Force Heretic trilogy, The Final Prophecy and The Unifying Force. Now I just need to get Traitor and Destiny's Way on kindle then I'll have all of the 19 book series. I think I started it in 2009 so it has taken me a while. Also bought Survivor's Quest. I wonder if I'll of read all of these before Disney make an announcement about the timeline.

man all of you guys buy cool things and when i come and post here i post almost the same thing

'lunch at school'

but anyways i bought an ice cream bar

Last night's dinner, a 64GB SD card for my 3DS, and two $50 eShop cards, which I've spent.

got something to eat at panda express, bought a 24 pack of twist up, and a cold coke.

2 cheeseburgers, a large fry, and a large soda at McDonald's. >_>

The last thing I brought was a Wii U with New Super Mario Bros. U and New Super Luigi U.

Back