The last thing you bought

Link's Awakening is soooo great.

Candice said:
Link's Awakening is soooo great.

Well I did want to get it earlier, but then I watched all of Chuggaa's let's play, so that put me off getting it...

But it's on sale now (albeit for two dollars cheaper than before, but it was only six dollars to begin with) and it's been a while since I saw the let's play so I figured why not.

• Two 3DSes, plus Mario Kart 7, New Super Mario Bros. 2 and either Pokemon X or Y
  • Three albums: one each from the BG's, Journey and Tom Petty
  • Several DVDs, including Scrooged, the entire Gilligan's Island series and the last Tiny Toon Adventures DVD that was on the shelf, the latter also includes a Christmas special I didn't even know existed

All of the above were purchased at the closest Best Buy to both me and BMB. Also part of the trip: several pieces of clothing from the closest JCPenney and Walmart (first time I've stepped in one in years!) stores to both me and BMB as well.

Wii classic controller pro

was gonna get Twilight Princess but i really needed to get this to finish OoT, AlttP, and Paper Mario since my other VC controlericsson completely broke

Ordered PS4 shirt from GameStop, my friend who love PS3 will going to get mad with jealousy when he see my shirt

A bag of chips and fruit snacks at school. Gave the rest of the money to some friends as a Christmas present ;P

a meal at taco bell and gas money

im completely broke now and i cant buy anything off the steam sale

im gonna cry

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and a case for my iPhone.

Back