Mario cartoon.

It seems to me that almost all videogame icons have their own cartoon. But Mario, the king of games, doesnt have one. I know he used to but it got cancelled. Woundt it be cool if a modern one was made, with all the characters? Also whatever happened to the DKC show?

The DKC show was cancelled, also I've been toying with the idea of a new Mario cartoon to, imagine the animated debut of characters like Toadsworth, Wario, Waluigi and Bowser Jr. (along with a whole bunch of others).

Sir Grodus said:
The DKC show was cancelled, also I've been toying with the idea of a new Mario cartoon to, imagine the animated debut of characters like Toadsworth, Wario, Waluigi and Bowser Jr. (along with a whole bunch of others).

Why don't we add all of our ideas for a new Mario cartoon here?

Ah, the good ol' days watching those cartoons...

The DKC show was cancelled, also I've been toying with the idea of a new Mario cartoon to, imagine the animated debut of characters like Toadsworth, Wario, Waluigi and Bowser Jr. (along with a whole bunch of others). - sir grodus Well if they bring bowser jr. in I hope the brinb back the original 7 koopalings too.

Yeah, but with their actual names not those DiC ones. Also they should have more villains, like Wart and Tatanga who could have appeared in the old cartoons, but didn't.

If you've seen the shows recently ( Oooo the powers of YouTube ) you'll notice how incredibly childish it is. I must admit I like my toons but it's rediculous listening to those ancient 90's songs from artists who nobody's heard from. And of course the family values and life lessons we all learn at the end. Followed by somebody doing something stupid and everybody laughs until the credits.

DO THE MARIO!

Find the lyrics to the SMW intro song, my ears still bleed!!!

I always kinda liked the Super Show song, the others... not so much. By the way anybody ever see that Super Mario Bros. 3 episode about racism, that was very unexpected.

Ive never seen any of them... I only got to see the DKC show because my cousin had it on tape. But youre right Grodus, they should have the real names.

You'll meet Koopas, the Troopas, the Princess, and the others, Hangin' with the plumbers, You'll be hooked on the brothers to the brink! :D

Evil Koopa and his Troopas is up to misbehavin' kidnapping the Princess the Mushroom Land needs savin'! Now picture Bowser decked out in bling while rapping this.

I just found out DK starred in a few episodes of Captain N: The Game Master. Man that show was so innacurate, it made the Mario Shows look completely accurate.

Captain N was this show about this kid who gets sucked into the video-game world to fight some sort of alliance led by Mother Brain and her minions Dr. Wiley (Megaman series), King Hippo (Punch-Out series) and the Eggplant Wizard (Kid Icarus series). The kid (whose name I forget) allies himself with Megaman, Simon Belmont, Pit (called Kid Icarus here) and some non-video-game princess to fight the evil alliance.

Yeah! and what about link?

Link, Ganondorf and Zelda appeared in one episode of Captain N, it was a crossover between Captain N and the Legend of Zelda cartoon. Samus showed up in a few of the Captain N comics to, she oddly didn't appear in the cartoon despite Mother Brain being the shows main villain. Mario, Luigi, Bowser, etc. didn't show up in Captain N because they had their own cartoons at the time.

But DK had his won show too didnt he? Did he get a crossover?

Did anyone hear anything about Cartoon Network thinking about putting the Mario shows back on the air?

Back